Chapter 10 // Everything starts from being drunk

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

"Hyung! Long time no see." I said. I hugged Doojoon tightly followed by gikwang. We sat down as we order beers and snacks. "So how are you? Your life I mean, after so long." Doojoon asked. "yeah. Tell us, it had been such a long time since we met right?" Gikwang said. "I'm fine. There is just one thing. Do you want to know?" I said. "Of course!" both said. "I have a woman at home, she just wait at my house doorstep. So that's how we met." I said. 

Gikwang POV 

Wow what Junhyung-hyung said is really unexpected. She just met a woman just like that. My mind is full of curiousity now. "So after that? Tell us more..." I said. "She said she is homeless so I let her in my house and she is working in my company." he said. I laughed out. "Is she pretty?" Doojoon said. "Yeah tell us now." I said. Ahh what am I thinking when I have hyosung by my side already. However, it is normal to curious about something that happened to my good friend and about that person right. 

Junhyung POV 

Both of them look so nosy but since I'm out today, I shall just say everything out. I opened the can of beer and drink it with a big mouthful. "She is cute, she cheers me up when I'm sad. She make me think that she is a goddess by being there for me all the times since I don't have any siblings." I said. "Yah junhyung-ah, are you in love? What about hara?" Doojoon said. "Anniya. Uhmm... about hara. ok something happened but i think it's over." I answered. "What? Pali... Tell us!" Gikwang said in curiosity. I gobbled a can of beer before I answered. "She love me. Her house.... All the photo frames have all the pictures of us since childhood. I told her to give me time to think but she just want to stay as comfortable friends. The thing is... I don't know what is my feeling for her. I admit she is pretty and kind to me." I said. I feel that my body is getting warmer and I start blabbering. Oh well, today is to have fun so who cares. "Oh so it's like this." Gikwang said. "Yah are you getting drunk already? You keep drinking nonstop." Doojoon said. "So lucky for you to have two women around you." Gikwang said. "Pabo kwang, what are you saying and not helping." Doojoon said. 

Gikwang POV 

I'm not helping. I am a pabo, maybe that is true because sometimes my mind is just too foolish and playful. I somehow feel sad for Junhyung but I just cannot do anything. I just hope he will feel better after saying everything out. 

Doojoon POV 

I didn't expect Junhyung will go through all these. It must be really painful for him. Well, I think I'm lucky enough because the woman I love is with me and we are happy together. "Yah stop saying about me. How about you guys? Yeoja?" he said. I drank the beer before I answer so it won't be stress to say what happened yesterday. "Me ah. Gina had been seducing me these days. Yes I give myself in for her twice but I'm not ready for a baby you know but she wants one. I like my life this way." I said. Well yes, among them I'm the only one that is married. 

Gikwang POV 

So now is my turn to say about hyosung and I. "Hyosung and I are dating really well so nothing much." I said. I smiled to myself after thinking of her. 

Junhyung POV 

"Yah gikwang is the only one without problems but here we are overcoming it." Doojoon said. Looking at them having happy romance. I really feel happy for them, I hope I can be like them too. I believe one day I will. After drinking 6 cans of beer, I find myself blabbering words but I just cannot stop it. I just keep saying. I shall just let my hormones and feeling flare for today. 

Doojoon POV 

Junhyung is drinking extremely much today and he is talking rubbish already. "You driving right?" I asked. "Yes wae." he said. "I drive your car and send you home." I said. "Okay." he said. He cannot even walk well, he is just walking unsteadily so both Gikwang and I help him to the car and I drove him home. 

Junhyung POV 

I find myself walking unsteadily and here I am in the car now. I feel so hot and I think I lost control. I got off the car as I reached home already, both Gikwang and Doojoon are following me as I walked unsteadily. They rang my house bell as I don't know where my keys go to. Hyuna opened the door and she is still awake. Is she waiting for me again. 

Hyuna POV 

This drama is so nice. I don't feel tired although it is like 1am already. As I was busy watching, I heard the doorbell ranging, must be Junhyung or who but he got the keys right. I open the door and saw 2 unfamiliar guys with Junhyung. Junhyung looks drunk and it stinks. "Uhm may I know what happened?" I asked. "He drank so he is kind of drunk now." one of them said. "Ani! I'm not drunk." Junhyung said with his husky voice, I think he is really drunk. "So you take care of him. We will go now. Annyeong!" one of them said. He then smiled at me. 

Gikwang POV 

Finally sent him home. We can go home now. 

Junhyung POV 

I feel so hot and I'm out of control. As I walked into the house, hyuna kept questioning me. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Kwenchena. Don't bother about me." I said. "Why did you drink so much?" she asked. "Ahh I don't feel good so I went to drink. I am so stress do you know!" I said. "Don't feel sad. Drinking don't solve your problems." she said. I look at her, into her pitiful and innocent eyes. She look so merciful, just like a goddess. I cannot help it but hold onto her hands. "Why do you do so much for me! A..ha. Did you fall in love with me? I said. "An..." she numbled. Before she could say anything, I pressed my lips onto hers. I feel so good like this. I feel like this is happiness, I feel like I'm flying. I begged for entrance but she pulled away from me. 

Hyuna POV 

My heart stops when his lips is on mines. I pulled away from him. I didn't said anything and ran back to my room. I closed and locked the door. I look into the mirror. Kim hyuna, what are you thinking. I thought to myself. This is my first kiss. A guy whom isn't related to me just stole my first kiss away. Why is my heart pounding so fast. It's normal right. As I questioned myself. 

Junhyung POV 

As I open my eyes, the sun shine into my eyes as I feel slightly pain in my head. Now I remembered I drank a lot last night and were drunk. I stinks so much that I need to go for a shower. I took my towel and went for a cold shower. 

Hyuna POV 

Today is weekend so it is finally time for me to relax. Yesterday Junhyung drank a lot and I guessed he need something to warm his stomach. All I could do is to cook porridge for him. I took out the ingredients as I start preparing to cook. While I was stirring the porridge, images of what happened last night flashed through my mind. I must forget what happened last night, I cannot blame Junhyung because he is drunk. He is badly drunk and he is not feeling good too so it's okay for him to vent on me. 

Junhyung POV 

I went down to the living room and I smile something nice, must be hyuna preparing breakfast again. I look at her while she place the dishes on the dining table. So she cooked porridge today, it's not bad since my stomach is still feeling not feel from how much I drank last night. "Junhyung-sshi, why didn't you called me out when you are here. I'm going to get scare when you stand there just like this." she said. "Good morning! Thanks for the meal again, my head is starting to ache but I guess this would helps." I said. We sat down and start to dine in. I feel so much better after eating the porridge. "So thoughtful of you." I said. "Anio. This is nothing." she said. "Can tell me what happened last night when I get home? I cannot remember anything." I said. Hyuna face was stunned after what I asked. Don't tell me I did something wrong. 

Hyuna POV 

"Can tell me what happened last night when I get home? I cannot remember anything." he said. Images of what he did to me flashed through my mind. I cannot help but give him a stunned expression in reply. "Did... I do anything to you?" he asked. I feel agitated upon what he said. "You...ki...." I numbled. "What did you just say. Can repeat?" he said. "Aniya you did nothing." I smiled. My heart pounds so fast that I can almost lost my sense. "If I happened to do something wrong, I'm deeply apologized for it." he said. 

Junhyung POV 

Upon her reactions and expression, I can sense that I must have did something ridiculous that she is so speechless. I feel so remorseful. I hope she will forget whatever I did to her although I cannot remember what I'd actually did to her. To avoid awkwardness, I change the topic. "Today is weekend, what are you going to do?" I asked. "Nothing much. I think I will just stay at home." she said. "Want to go for a movie with me? Recently there is some nice movies that I want to watch but you know my company is so busy." I said. "Sure, not a bad idea to kill time for today." she said. 

Hyuna POV 

A movie? I wanted to reject but I'm so bored. I hope hara wouldn't mind if she find out. "We will go in the afternoon so you can rest a bit and start preparing for it." he said. "Okay sir!" I said. "Aigoo look at how happy you are now. Must be me strangling you to work last few days that you need a getaway." he said. "Anio. Oh well, lets have fun later." I said. 

Updated! 

Hope everyone like this cause I put in many of my fantasize to write of all these hehe ^^