Chapter 11

The unexpected that changes us

Junhyung POV 

We reached the theatre and bought 2 tickets for 'The thieves'. Soon, we went into the cinema. "Woah it had been a long time since I watch a movie, a korean movie." hyuna said. "What movies do you watch normally?" I said. "I normally watch american movies in new york last time." she said. Yes, I am making the right choice to bring her out for movie. It is a getaway for her too. Hyuna must be going through much. The screen started to show advertisements as there is more and more people coming into the cinema as we are the first few that came into the cinema early. Most of them are couples, it feels awkward looking at them hugging, kissing and being touchy. I swallowed my saliva.

Hyuna POV

Everywhere is couples. I feel like we are very odd and yes the atmosphere is getting awkward that we become so silence that we barely talked. The movie lights were off and it turned into complete darkness as the movie starts. I was getting bored as I watch the movie. I feel like I'm dozing off, it must be the effect for not watching a korean movies for so long. I feel my eyes slowly closing and I just let it be.

Junhyung POV

The movie is really interesting, I keep calm and watch as I didn't bother about hyuna. Time passed really fast while enjoying such a nice movie. Not long after, the movie ended. I turn beside me and saw hyuna dozed off on my shoulders. I stared at her face for awhile. My heart fluttered. She is really cute and pretty. I carrassed his cheeks with my hands. I feel like wanting this to stay for awhile. Everyone left the cinema and left only us. I feel her moving for a bit, my heartbeat skip a beat as I turned my head infront. 

Hyuna POV 

I opened my eyes and I found myself lying on Junhyung shoulders. I feel my heart pounding again, it feels the same as it is last night. I then get up from his shoulder. "Ahem. Junhyung-sshi." I numbled. he turned and look at me. "You woke up already. How did you even fall asleep?" he said. "The movie was pretty boring so just dozed off." I said. "Next time we should have choose a better movie." he said. "Let's go." I said. We left the cinema to the shopping mall as I see a familiar face. He smiled at me, who is he. 

Gikwang POV 

While shopping with Hyosung, I saw a very familiar face and beside her is Junhyung. "Hyung!" I squealed. As I embrace him and he look shock. I feel so unexpected to see him here too and he is with the woman that he said in his house I think. 

Junhyung POV 

We left the cinema and while we window-shopping, we bumped into Gikwang. He came to me and gave me a hug. "Yah! What are you doing here?" I said. "Shopping with my yeochin." he said. "Annyeohasaeyo." hyosung greeted. I smiled in response. "Oh. So where are you going now?" I asked. "We are going to have dinner now. Want to join us?" he said. "Yes. Come join us junhyung-sshi." Hyosung said. 

Hyuna POV 

They seems to be really close friends talking as I stand aside and listen to their conversation. The girl beside the guy look really friendly, she smiled to me. We went to a korea bbq restaurant for dinner. We ordered our food and they start conversing again. "Junhyung-sshi introduce your friend to us." that guy said. "Hyuna-sshi say something please." junhyung said. "Nae annyeohasaeyo. My name is hyuna." I said. "Annyeohasaeyo. My name is gikwang and she is hyosung." he said. I then shook hands with hyosung. I make new friends again. This is so nice. I thought to myself. The food comes and we start bbq-ing the meat. 

Hyosung POV 

I made a new friend again. She is hyuna and she look really friendly and pretty. I guess if we know each other better, I might have a shopping partner soon. Is she Junhyung girlfriend. My curiosity strikes so hard now. "Junhyung-sshi, is she your yeochin?" I asked directly. 

Junhyung POV 

I choked and start coughing upon what hyosung asked. Hyuna look really stunned. "Anio. She is my colleague and chingu." I answered. "Oops. Mianhae for misunderstanding it. Hyuna-sshi kwenchena?" hyosung asked. I feel really embarrased now. What on earth is the atmosphere now any worser than it is just now. 

Hyuna POV 

What hyosung asked make me so agitated in heart now but luckily Junhyung explain it all for not having further misunderstanding. "Nae I'm okay." I said. "Mind exchanging handphone numbers?" hyosung asked. "Why not? I'm glad to have you as my chingu too." I said. We then start exchanging numbers. Besides hana and sohyun, I have a new friend here so I don't feel lonely anymore. Hyosung and I start conversing further while the guys are talking by their own. 

Junhyung POV 

Hyuna and Hyosung make friends pretty fast. Both of them are conversing happily while I just chat with with Gikwang. "So unexpected to see you here." I said. "Me too. I didn't know you would come out too. Never thought a workaholic would go out too." he said. "I'm a human too okay." I said. "Okay. Meet us more often next time, don't always spend your time in the office." he said. At that moment, I think I had spend too much time on my career. Being a heir isn't easy. Why my abeoji have to take away my youth. 

Hyuna POV 

All of us chatted a lot and I really enjoy the presence with these people. I made the right choice escaping myself from new york. The time is getting later so we have to bid goodbye already. "Annyeong Chingus!" I said. "Byebye!" hyosung and gikwang said. Junhyung then drive us back home. 

Junhyung POV 

I took out my phone and saw hara text


Hara: Oppa, want my companion to your house tomorrow?

Me: Oh sure. I miss you. 

Hara: I miss you too oppa. So see you tomorrow? I will come your house. 

Me: Sure. See you tomorrow. 

Hara: See you too love <3 

Me: ^__^ 


Seeing hyuna sitting on the sofa, I wonder will she go out tomorrow because I don't want to avoid any incovenience when hara come tomorrow. "Hyuna-sshi are you going out tomorrow?" I asked. "Aniya i don't think so." she said. I think I have to call hyosung to bring her out tomorrow. I feel bad for doing this but I have to think for both parties. I went back my room in order to make a phone call to hyosung so hyuna won't heard me. "Yeobosaeyo." hyosung answered. "Are you free tomorrow? Can you bring hyuna out because hara will be coming and you should understand." I said. "Oh I understand. No problem, just leave this to me." she said. "Kamsa." I said. I then hanged the call. 

Hyuna POV 

While I was watching the tv, I heard my message ringtone. I took out my phone and saw hyosung text. 


Hyosung: Are you free tomorrow? Shall we go shopping?

Me: Sure I will love to. 

Hyosung: So I will meet you at your place and we will go have fun. 

Me: yay but why so sudden?

Hyosung: I got nothing to do tomorrow so I would love to call you out. I will introduce you my friends too. 

Me: Wow. I would love to meet them. 

Hyosung: Ok see you tomorrow! ^__^ 

Me: Okay see you ^*^ 


I don't have to stay at home tomorrow already. My new friend is calling me out tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to tomorrow before my heavy weekdays start again. I get sleepy already after watching the tv, I went back to my room and sleep. 

Junhyung POV 

I went back to the living room and saw no one. I bet she went back to her room already. I turned off all the lights and go back to my room. 


I'm having my exams so I'm updating very slowly so beg my pardon. 

So how was this chapter? I hope everyone like it ^__^