Chapter 1

The unexpected that changes us

Hyuna POV

This University look so nice and It will be my future school soon but I will have go for Interview first to see whether I am qualify or not. My phone rangs. "Yobosayo." I answered. "Hyuna ah, It is appa here. Good luck on your interview arraso? Appa will go Japan now and later on Las Vegas for working trip. Your umma will be going with me to accessed me so we won't be contacting you for 3 months so all the best and study hard. You can make it. Umma and appa loves you." He said. I was so touched that tears is coming out soon. Well, it is time for me to be independence. "Arraso. Gomawo appa, saranghae. Mwo?! 3 months we are not contacting?! Wae appa, I will have to be so alone." I said. "Hyuna ah, you must be independent. Remember it is for your own good. We will be really busy so we cannot contact you." he answered. " Yes I understood already. Appa, don't worry about me. I will be independent and let you and umma be proud of me." I said. " Good daughter. I will have to hang and board the plane now. Annyeong hyuna!" he said. " Annyeong appa." I said. I walk into the school with confidence about my entrance interview remembering what appa tolds me. I was in a office with lots of student queueing to go in for the interview. I was in the middle so it won't be too long. 

Junhyung POV 

I walked to my office room, holding a cup of coffee for myself. It is a beautiful morning that will be rather busy for me with piles of documents and meetings to settle. I entered my office and saw hara sitting on my seat, smiling and welcoming me. "Good morning oppa." she said. "Good morning pretty, what are the meetings schedule today?" I said. " Early in the morning and you are talking to me about work." she said. " Is somebody wanting to get fired by me?" I joked and smirked. " What's with that smirked? You cannot fired me because if my daddy knows that you fired me, this company will drown." she said. " Arraso! Stop with all the jokes. I will treat you dinner tonight okay?" I said. "Don't need to treat me thanks. Okay, Lets get back to work. Today you have a meeting at 10am, 1pm and 4pm with the companies that want to work with us. All the documents are on the table so you just take a look. I shall not disturb you, and do my stuffs." she said. "Okay! Go ahead, see you in a short while. I said. 

Hara POV 

Early in the morning and I'm already teasing him. I smiled to myself. Hearing some giggling from the office staffs. 'are they dating?' 'heard that they are friends for years.' 'she is the only one that can enter ceo office without permissions.' 'what's their relationship?' There comes all the gossips. I walked pass their table and gave a heavy glare. All of them keep silence and stop all their giggling. I find myself special in this company, but what can I do. Because I'm someone that Junhyung oppa could rely on all the times. Not forgetting, we are years of friends or can I say more than friends and our families are bussiness connections too. I went back to my office room and do my stuffs. 

Hyuna POV 

"Kim hyuna next!" I heard someone calling me from the interview room. I went in feeling nervous. "Introduce yourself." The people asked me. "I am kim hyuna, 19 this year and I am from south korea. I hope to enter this school." I said. "Why would you like to enter this school?" they asked. I was speechless because it is my appa decision for me to come here and I got no idea what history this school have. " This school is pretty cool. The education here seems good. Uhmmm.." I was in a dazed. " The judges seems unpleasant with me. "Sorry Ms Kim, your entrance to this school is failed." the judges said. I was shocked, I feel so disappointed to my appa and umma. I am not a standard student, I'm a failure. I start blaming myself and tears start to fall. What should I do now. I have nowhere to go. An idea popped up my head. Sorry umma and appa, I will have to fly back to seoul and I will feed myself. Sorry for letting you down. I walked out the school with my luggage. 

Junhyung POV 

I feel so lethargic after 2 meetings, i think I'm getting old soon. "You feel tired right? Did you drank with your 'high school mates' last night again?" Hara asked. "Yes I did but I didn't drink a lot." I said. "No wonder. Stop hanging out with them so much, drinking isn't good for you." she said. "May i have the honor of having Australian Shiraz that I bought it with this beautiful lady infront of me?" I said. " You are changing the subject but... Ok." she said. " Okay. Tonight 8pm at my apartment." I said. "Arraso. Go get ready for the documents for the next and last meeting" she said. "Okay! You may proceed out." I said. 

Hara POV 

I walked back to my office room thinking what should I bake for junhyung oppa since he is inviting me to his house. I shall bake some cookies for him. I continue doing my work continuosly. I start preparing documents for the next meeting. After spending hours on typing out, I print it and went straight to the meeting room. Finally, the last meeting for the day. I walked into the meeting room and saw junhyung oppa and some staffs there. Soon when all of them arrived, we start our meeting. 

Hyuna POV 

Finally I bought the korea air tickets and It is a night flight so I can go to buy some food before boarding the plane. Wandering around the airport and bought some cakes and tea. My phone rangs, my heart stopped. What if appa or umma call me. I took out my phone and heaved a sigh of relief.  It is my bestfriend sohyun called me. "Yobosayo." I answered. "So how's life in america?" she asked. "I didn't enter that school successfully and I'm heading back to seoul tonight, will be arriving tomorrow morning." I said. "Are you serious? How about your appa and umma?" she said. " They are going for bussiness trip for 3 months and we ain't supposed to contact. Yes, I'm serious." I said. "Okay! We will go have fun tomorrow since I got no school tomorrow." she said. "yay! Pick me at airport around 11am." I said. "No problem. See you!" she said. After hanging up, I went to checked in early. 

Junhyung POV 

After a day of work, finally I can leave the office already. I then walked to hara office. "Hey I'm done. Shall we go now?" I said. "Alright. Let's go and send me home first." she said. "No problem!" I answered. We leave to the carpark and I drove her home. "Remember 8pm, you got 2 hours to prepare so be quick." I said. I drove home after that. 

Hara POV 

I took a hot shower and change into my chiffon dress. I walked to my kitchen and start baking the cookies. I smiled and hope that Junhyung oppa will like it. After I bake it, I pack into a lunch box and head out to flag a cab. The moment I reach his gate I press the bell. The passcode scanner turn on and I saw his face and he smirked. "Ahh you are here." he said. The gate opened and I walk into the apartment. Junhyung then open the door for me. " Go and sit on the sofa. I will bring the Australian Shiraz out." he said. I went over to the couch and take a sit. Junhyung brought out some wine glass and he pour some on mines and his for both of us. "There you go." He said. "Been a long time since we had been like this individually." I said. "Yes, all we do is work and now we can be together like this." he said. 

Junhyung POV 

I drink the wine and It taste really good. "That's true. This cookies is for you, since high school I'd never make something for you already." she said. I smiled upon the cookies she gave me. "Thanks pretty, the memories that we grew up together are really precious." I said. I took a few sips of the wine and pour another one. "True. We are friends since I'm 9 and our families are friends be it company or personal." she said. It is just this moment when I find that she is really important in my life, because I'm not close to anyone not even my parents but only her since young. Due to drinking 3 glasses of wine, I find myself a little unsober already. "Yes, you are like the most beautiful woman I saw." I said. 

Hara POV 

I feel that our atmosphere is getting more and more warmer after drinking so much of the wine. "Yes, you are like the most beautiful woman I saw." he said. I dazed upon what he said. " Want to have some beer too since the bottle our wine is finishing." I said. "Sure babe." he said. I went to the fridge and took some cans of beer. We laughed a lot while drinking. We sit nearer and nearer to each other that both of us can smell our breathe. 

Junhyung POV 

After drinking so many cans of beer, I feel so hot. Both of us are so near. I couldn't stand it anymore. She is so hot, she look so irresistable and his soft lips. I pulled and hold her waist. Our face are barely a centermetre apart. I pressed my lips into hers. 

Hara POV 

I'm stunned. He kissed me, he really did. I response to it because I want it. I feel like I want him now. We kiss passionately, i allowed his tongue to my entrance. He start carrasing my waist and I feel so . He pulled away the kiss and stare at me mysterily. "Baby, let's cuddle each other to sleep tonight." he said. "Okay do as you want." I said. He carried me bridal style to his bedroom. 

Junhyung POV 

She look so hot like this. I kissed on her neck and on it giving her a hickey. "Ahhh oppa ~" she slightly moaned. I gave a peek on her lips and cuddle her while she fall asleep. She look so beautiful like this. "Goodnight baby" I whispered. I closed my eyes and fall asleep. 

Hey.. How was my first chapters?

-thanks for subscribing! :D ^___^ 

I'm just gonna clarify that I'm not going to write because I am still young in writing all these. :D