A Trip to Where?

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unware of the number of laps the clock’s seconds hand has ran, you slowly open your eyes and find your head nestled on Myungsoo's shoulder with his cardigan covering your legs. Letting out a quiet yawn, you lift your head and a blink a few times to shoo away the remaining drowsiness urging you to go back to sleep. “What time is it?” you ask as you lightly pat your cheeks awake.

 

Myungsoo looks up from the page he’s on and glances at his watch. “Quarter to seven,” he answers, accompanied with a warm smile, “How was your nap?”

 

“It was great, thank you,” you reply just seconds before your stomach grumbles. You place a hand on your complaining belly, hoping to quiet it down, but it only emits an even louder growl. “Ah-! I need food,” you mumble under your breath.

 

Hearing what you whispered to yourself, Hansung’s prince lets out a small chuckle. He closes the book and stands up, dusting off his clothes before offering you a hand, "Let’s go?”

 

|| …………. ||

 

With the sunset in the background, you and Myungsoo stroll back to the almost empty field. The spectators have dispersed, leaving only a few Daewon students and some of the guys from LJoe's and Myungsoo's crew, who are either busy playing soccer with Chunji or fooling around with each other. It’s only been a couple hours since the truce, yet they’re already getting along well with their former rivals.

 

Off to the side, the remaining four are scattered about…all of them preoccupied with their own thing. LJoe is sitting charismatically on top of a picnic table, his feet resting on the metal seat, elbows on his knees, and eyes fixated on the intense game. Next to him, the music lover Changjo is playing the guitar through his phone while Mr. Don Juan Woohyun leans against a lamppost, flirting with two upperclassmen girls. Just couple of feet from him is Hana, walking in circles and talking quietly on her phone.

 

Everyone was peaceful in their own way, but the moment they notice the two figures heading in their direction, they all stop and stare.

 

Oblivious of the countless eyes watching the two of you walk across the field with his cardigan around your shoulders, you and Myungsoo continue to chat happily about each other’s sleeping habits—how you snooze like a baby and how he sleeps like an innocent child—as well as discuss the delicacies you’re currently craving.

 

Though the distance between you two and the others isn’t that far, it takes five individuals charging like bulls in your direction for you to finally notice the curious gazes. LJoe, Chunji, Changjo, Hana, and Woohyun—who just finished entering both girl’s number in his contact list—quickly rush over to you and Myungsoo, leaving the others to continue their activities.

 

“Yo,” Woohyun greets his best friend with a smirk after eyeing Myungsoo's clothes in your possession…for the second time now.

 

Letting his eyes gravitate to the same image Woohyun was just examining, LJoe addresses his new friend with a voice full of curiosity and a hint of jealousy, “Where were you two?”

 

“Just somewhere. Don’t worry about it,” Myungsoo replies with half a grin.

 

“Ya Kim Myungsoo,” Shinil’s leader warns with brows slightly furrowed down. “This friendship only works as long as there are no secrets,” he clarifies before changing his gaze from prince charming to the open field. “Don't think I don't know about your date with her a few months back," he mumbles grumpily.

 

"Good. I wasn't planning on hiding it from you," Myungsoo states, letting the grin on his face grow.

 

"AISH! What was that? Come here you bastard!” LJoe yells as he tries to playfully get a hold of Hansung’s leader.

 

While the two of them run around in circles, Hana slowly inches her way next to you. “So…where were you?” she asks in a whisper, lightly poking your arm.

 

You glance at her then settle your attention back to the two guys. “Like he said…’just somewhere’,” you reply teasingly.

 

Unsatisfied with the answer she received, your cousin stomps back to where she was standing some moments ago. “You always do this! You never tell me!” she complains out loud, crossing her arms in a childlike manner.

 

“Aw baby, is this mean lady bullying you? Come here, let oppa make it all better,” Chunji interjects and swiftly hugs his girlfriend from behind.

 

A grossed-out Hana quickly breaks away.  “Eww, oppa don’t touch me! You’re so sweaty!" she yells while trying to avoid his second and third attempt.

 

But being too slow, Chunji eventually catches her by the waist, hugging her even tighter and burying sweaty face on the crook of her neck.

 

“Oppa!!” she wails in disgust as she struggles to free herself from her lover drenched in sweat.

 

You laugh at the scene—thankful for not having to experience such horror—then turn to Woohyun and Changjo. “So, where to now?” you ask with a still growling stomach.

 

“Let’s celebrate!” LJoe answers, running back to the group after failing to catch the evasive Myungsoo.

 

“Call!” Chunji exclaims, finally releasing his captive.

 

Remembering your cravings from your conversation earlier, Myungsoo, who shortly joins the group after LJoe, looks at Woohyun, “Your restaurant?”

 

“My restaurant,” the culinary prodigy replies with a confident grin.

 

|| Ga Residence – Your Room ||

 

“Ugh! Chunji oppa can be so annoying sometimes!” your freshly showered cousin complains as she sits on your bed and angrily pats her hair with a towel.

 

You let out a small chuckle and turn to face Hana, “You two are adorable.”

 

“Adorable?” she repeats, switching to the hairdryer.

 

“Yes, an awfully adorable couple that’s one to envy,” you assure her before turning back around to finish applying your mascara.

 

Without needing to think, Hana quickly agrees to your claim. “Hmm…we are, aren’t we?” she replies with a proud smile, letting her earlier frustration vanish like foam. She turns off the noiseless blower and curiously eyes you with a playful smirk, “But what about you and LJoe oppa?"

 

“Me and LJoe?” you clarify, meeting her gaze with confusion written all over yours.

 

"Yeah, or should I have said ‘you and Myungsoo oppa?’” she asks teasingly.

 

Your eyebrow raises in question as you stare at her. “What are you talking about?” you answer, making her scoff.

 

“Seriously?”

 

“Seriously what?”

 

Your disappointed cousin releases a heavy sigh. She shakes her head and glares at you, silently judging. “Wha~ Ga Mi Young…my beautiful, smart, talented cousin…the only fault you have is being oblivious to important matters like these,” she comments before getting up to change.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter