The Unrecognizable Three

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So much for an .

 

After walking the three of you calmly across the lobby, the two guards practically throw you out the back door. They then continue to obstruct the employee entrance with their muscular arms crossed across their bulging chest, waiting for you “troublemakers” to leave.

 

Unaffected by their intimidating stance, LJoe tries to go back in—but before he can take his second step, the taller guard blocks him while the other one grabs him by the shoulder. "Oh no you don’t,” the bald man states.

 

“Let go,” LJoe warns, sending a piercing glare in his direction.

 

The tension was already high, but now, it’s worse…a lot worse. 

 

“Please. Let him go,” you interrupt, hoping to alleviate the situation. You lightly grab on to the man holding LJoe and try to separate the two. “Please—” you plead once more but a sudden tightness around your arm stops your words. “Ah-!" you hear yourself scream from the sudden pain.

 

Ignoring your discomfort, the taller guard tightens his grip and drags you away from the two men.

 

Myungsoo immediately rushes to you, but just as he’s about to reach for the hand restraining you, the guard kicks him right on the abdomen, knocking him to the wet ground. He lands with a thud on his right shoulder followed by a painful grunt.

 

“Myungsoo!” you yell out and try to break free from the man’s grasp.

 

Distracted by the commotion, LJoe takes the opportunity to free himself from the bouncer. He wraps his arms tightly around the plump guard, jerking him forward before kneeing him on the stomach then on the groin.

 

The bald man instantly lets go and tends to his aching manhood, trying to ease the unimaginable pain.

 

After seeing his partner defeated, the tall one holding you pushes you roughly to the ground, causing you to scratch your hand on the coarse pavement. He walks over to LJoe and throws a hard right hook, making Shinil’s leader lose balance.

 

“Mi Young!” you hear Myungsoo call, his voice riddled with worry. He once again rushes to you, making sure you’re not badly hurt, before hurrying to LJoe's side who greets him with a cold glare.

 

"What the hell is this?" he asks through clenched teeth as they stand back-to-back, ready to return the beating times two.

 

Myungsoo responds with silence, his livid eyes and full attention directed at the tall one who inflicted pain on all three of you.

 

By now the rain has lessened to a drizzle, but it’s still strong enough to soak your damp clothes once more. So, not wanting to be hindered by the extra weight, both guys remove their wet caps and jackets, and throw them to the ground.

 

You watch from afar, unsure of what to do at this point, but even from this distance you can see the rage emanating from their bodies.

 

Feeling a trickle of warmth accumulating on the side of his lips, LJoe brings the back of his hand to his face and wipes off the blood. “Damn,” he breathes out as he stares at the red tint smudged on his skin. He tightens his fists and sets his eyes back on the two men.

 

In a similar fashion, Myungsoo adjusts his stance. Of the many fights they’ve “participated” in, this is, by far the most important one—solely because it involves you getting hurt.

 

But just as the guards charge at them, the general manager bolts out the employee entrance followed by the young front desk agent that ordered your immediate removal from her sight.

 

The moment the GM witnesses the scene, his eyes widen to the point of almost popping out of their sockets. His jaw immediately drops. Fear strikes him, tensing up every inch of his body.

 

As one of the security moves in to throw another punch, the middle-aged manager rushes in front of the two heirs, becoming their shield. “Stop!” he yells at the top of his lungs, but it's a little too late. The fast jab lands right on his left jaw, flinging him to the ground.

 

Both men freeze on the spot and stare at their superior, completely dumbfounded. They promptly offer to help the GM to his feet, but he pulls away and crawls to where Myungsoo and LJoe are standing. He bows in front of them, trembling in fear while he struggles to find the words to express his sincere apology.

 

All the while, Myungsoo stands there with his teeth clenched tight, anger visible in his icy stare.

 

Leaving KHLR’s successor to deal with his future employees, LJoe tends to his jaw and walks over to where you are. He examines the browning marks on your arm and the scratches on your hand with a panicked expression. “Mi Young…does it hurt?” he asks worriedly.

 

You glance at your injuries and shake your head before taking a closer look at him. Like your arm, the punch that landed on the side of his mouth earlier is already starting to bruise. You reach up and lightly run your thumb over the circumference of his wound, making him pull back from the sting. "I’m sorry, are you okay?” you begin, your voice filled with concern.

 

Despite the pain, LJoe forces a smile. “Yeah, I'm fine," he assures you.

 

The two of you turn your attention back to Myungsoo and silently watch his reaction. You can sense the bloodcurdling anger he’s holding in as he listens to the continuous pleads and apologies from Odayakana’s general manager.

 

Having heard enough, Myungsoo ignores him and walks toward the door. He stops midway and observes the two guards whose heads are lowered in fear and confusion. Behind them stands the root of the commotion with panic in her eyes, noticeably trembling as if she's come face to face with death itself.

 

Without a word to them, Myungsoo addresses the cowering GM. “I want three rooms prepared this instant, call the doctor, and get us some decent clothes to change into. Do you understand?” he commands with a chilling tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter