Secrets and Revelations

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment you disappear from sight, Hye Su releases a loud sigh then sets her gaze on the ground, regretting the way she acted towards you. She gulps down her anger, closes her eyes, and tries with every cell in her being to forget what just happened.

 

Meanwhile, to her right, Suho attempts to regain his composure while searching for words to say to the stranger in front of them.

 

Internally confused, Myungsoo stands there speechless. He glances at Hye Su then at Suho, glaring at him with that icy stare of his. I'm guessing you're the one she was talking about.  

 

As Suho's about to break the awkward silence by apologizing on their behalf, his bride-to-be interjects.

 

"Let's go oppa. Our appointment with the dress shop is in less than thirty minutes. I don't want to be late for our first fitting,” she starts softly after noticing the melancholic look on Suho’s face. She clutches the strap of her bag tightly as if to hold in the anger and sadness swirling inside her. "We still have a lot to do before the wedding, so please pull yourself together," she continues with a commanding tone. She then glances at Myungsoo with an apologetic yet intimidated expression. "Please excuse us," she tells him, pain clearly audible in her voice.

 

“Hye Su…” Suho starts, but she ignores his call.

 

"Let’s go," she repeats with a firmer tone and goes on her way.

 

Suho gives Myungsoo a slight bow and quietly follows his fiancée.

 

After watching them leave, the ill-informed Hansung prince makes his way to the parking lot, knowing you'll be there waiting. Sure enough, he finds you leaning against his Bugatti-Veyron with your downcast eyes glued to the pavement, lost in thought.

 

Hearing his footsteps, you straighten up and send Myungsoo a half “I’m okay” smile before turning around in silence. As you reach for the passenger door’s handle, he takes your hand in his.

 

Quicker than you can say a word, Myungsoo spins you around and brings you into his arms, giving you sudden comfort.

 

You nestle your head against his chest and exhale deeply as you cling lightly to his shirt.

 

“It’s okay Mi Young…I’m right here…I’ll always be here,” he whispers softly as he tightens his embrace. He lightly the back of your head then gently releases you.

 

Once inside the car, the two of you sit in absolute silence while he waits for you to talk.

 

“That was him,” you finally start after some minutes, "The person I told you about."

 

Your Suho Sunbae. Myungsoo continues to himself as he looks at you. "And the girl?" he asks, forgetting her name.

 

"Kang Hye Su," you remind him before telling her story.

 

"When I saw that charm I had a feeling it was his, but I didn’t think it was possible,” you explain with a sad, disbelieving scoff, “I guess what they say is true…it's a small world after all.”

 

With an understanding smile, Myungsoo reaches out and pats you head lightly as if to tell you everything will be fine. He then turns his attention front an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter