Uh Oh for LJoe

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite waiting thirty minutes for the rain to pass, it doesn’t.

 

You hold the tent cover above your head and look up at the sky for the nth time, watching rain descend and hit the pavement like fast moving bullets. You let out a sigh and step out onto the street, contemplating whether or not you should use the hop method to get back to university grounds.

 

As you run to the nearest store, someone calls from behind.

 

“Just what are you doing Ga Mi Young?” the person shouts, their voice muffled by the loud rain.

 

Recognizing who it is, you turn around and see LJoe standing some distance away. He has his designer jacket over his head, somewhat shielding him from the unceasing drops. “If you wanted to play in the rain, you should've at least ask me to go with you,” he yells as he runs up to you with a sweet smile.

 

You watch him make his way over like a knight dashing to help a damsel in distress, and when he's finally close enough, you find yourself flinging your arms around him unknowingly. You grab on to the back of his wet shirt and bury you face on his chest as if seeking comfort.

 

LJoe drops his jacket to the ground and return the embrace, giving you back the warmth you lost. "It’s okay," he whispers softly, "Everything will be alright."

 

As the two of you stand there in each other's arms, another voice echoes from the same direction LJoe came from.

 

Myungsoo stands from a distance, staring directly at the two figures in front of him and feeling that bit of jealously running in his veins. “If you two stay out just a little bit longer, you might actually get sick," he says, breaking the moment.

 

Hearing his voice, you and LJoe simultaneously look up. There, some feet away from you two, is Myungsoo standing like the prince charming that he is with an umbrella above his head.

 

"Myungsoo…" you breathe out as you let go of LJoe.

 

The hotel heir flashes a bright smile and walks up to you, never breaking eye contact. He holds the umbrella over your already drenched self and wraps his cardigan around you with his free hand.

 

LJoe stares at Myungsoo as he does so, glaring at him. "What about me?" he asks like a kid who’s been left out.

 

Myungsoo glances back and scans him from head to toe. "You don’t need it. You're already soaked," he replies casually as he puts an arm around your shoulder and leads you away.

 

"Wha~" LJoe breathes out in disbelief. He shakes his head in defeat and follows behind the two of you, refraining from protesting.

 

With the rain still showering down on Seoul, your two knights in different shining armors you safely home.

 

|| …………. ||

 

When you arrive at the mansion, the remaining four—Changjo, Chunji, Hana, and a clueless Woohyun—is already there waiting and ready to confirm the news.

 

The moment you enter the door, Hana jumps up from her seat and rushes over to you. "Mi Young, is it true?" she asks with extreme curiosity as clasps your hand in hers, “Is sunbae really getting married?”

 

You reply with a silent nod and settle your eyes to the floor.

 

Chunji, who has been leaning against the wall, straightens up, equally surprised. "No way!" he exclaims with skepticism and looks to Changjo.

 

"How is that possible?" the guitarist asks, equally confused.

 

Still in the dark, Woohyun glances at his best friend then at everybody else, "What's going on? Who is this sunbae?"

 

As you open your mouth to speak, LJoe stops you. He rests a hand on your shoulder and looks at you. "Go get changed and get some rest. I'll explain everything," he starts, knowing the consequences to follow.

 

You meet his gaze with a puzzled expression. “Huh? How could—what do you mean?" you ask, wondering how he could possibly explain the whole story.

 

LJoe breaks from your questioning eyes and sighs. Finally, it’s time to disclose the secret he's been holding on to for more than a year. "I've known for some time now," he admits, taking everyone by surprise, “I’ve known since the day Suho left for Japan.”

 

You step away from him, internally confused and angry. "What did you just say?" you counter with a cold tone.

 

But just before an emotional confrontation arises, Myungsoo steps in the space between you and LJoe. "Mi Young, let's go," he says calmly as he guides you to your room.

 

|| …………. ||

 

Once you’ve showered, calmed down, and changed into dry clothes, you open your bedroom door and find Myungsoo patiently waiting outside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter