Flowers and Wedding Bells

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

With her legs giving up, Hye Su lets out a deep sigh and drops to the floor, along with the tears that has been lining her eyes.

 

It's the first time she's ever seen Suho act that way towards her—or anyone for the matter—making her realize she has gone too far this time.

 

As she tries to hold back the fountain of tears wanting desperately to flow, she smooths out her white dress, keeping her blurred gaze pinned on the glass doors where her future husband exited.

 

She takes in a deep breath and quietly heads back to the dressing, avoiding the startled sales people.

 

After changing back to her clothes, she leaves the store empty handed yet her mind filled with numerous thoughts.

 

|| The Following Week ||

 

After your final class for the day, you make your way to the front gates of Daewon where two of Korea's most wanted bachelors are waiting to greet you.

 

Hansung’s prince and Shinil’s tyrant stand a couple of feet from each other, encircled by a crowd of girls fawning over them from a distance.

 

Having gotten used to the scene, you expertly part the sea of women—ignoring their shrills and whispers—and walk up to your suitors. You flash a bright smile followed by an energetic wave.

 

Both guys return the grin as they meet you half way.

 

"How was class?" Myungsoo asks sweetly as he reaches for your things.

 

"It was...boring," you reply after thinking for a second.

 

LJoe steals half your books from Myungsoo's grasps and cuts in. "It's because I wasn’t there," he comments, making both of you look at him.

 

Just as you try to think of a witty comeback to his claim, a familiar voice calls from behind.

 

You turn around and see Hye Su standing behind the three of you, clutching her bag tightly out of nervousness.

 

"Can—can we talk?" she asks softly.

 

Myungsoo and LJoe stare blankly at her then change the direction of their eyes to you, waiting for your answer.

 

You look at Hye Su—whose eyes remain downcast as if already expecting you to reject her request, especially after how everything played out—and lightly nod your head, “Yes, we can.”

 

|| …………. ||

 

The two of you sit in silence at a nearby café.

 

You sip your drink and shift yourself on the chair as you wait for her to say something. For someone who wanted to talk, she’s been awfully quiet. You think to yourself.

 

After a few more minutes, she finally starts, but not in the way you expected her to.

 

"Why does it have to be you?" Hye Su asks with a hint of frustration.

 

Taken aback, you stare at her with a questioning gaze, "Excuse me?"

 

"Why does Suho oppa have to be in love with you?" she clarifies, staring at you with suppressed tears. "I could've handled it better if it was someone else, but it's you…” she confesses, “If you wanted to, you can easily ask him to come to you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter