A Decision to be Made

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before you know it, five months have gone by. You're another year older, and everything seems to finally fit perfectly in place. You and Hye Su have gotten closer while Suho has become a hyung to the five guys.

 

|| The Lee Residence ||

 

In less than twenty-four hours, Suho and Hye Su will finally tie the knot in front of their families and friends, including you.

 

It’s Friday night and the seven of you have gathered at the Lee mansion to finalize the men’s and Hana's luxurious wedding gift for the couple. Individually, they had a difficult time choosing what to give the two, so they decided to chip in and create one grand present for the soon-to-be newlyweds.

 

Their gift, a three-week all-expense paid vacation to Maldives.

 

"Their flight is all set for next week and I also have a seaplane on standby in case they want to go island hopping by air," LJoe starts as Chunji reads off the checklist, "I've talked to my old man about lending me one of his private jets, but unfortunately none of them are available for that day. I already reserved two round trip VVIP tickets and the whole first class section for both flights." He takes a momentary pause and glances around the room. "Unless you guys really want the private plane…” he continues, “I can get it by next month, but that's only if Suho hyung and Hye Su are willing to move their honeymoon to a later date."

 

"Nah, that'd be too much of a hassle for us and for them," Woohyun replies, dismissing the idea. "Besides, we’ve already booked their activities," he clarifies then adds, "I've also already informed the five finest restaurants my family owns in Maldives about their reservations and have instructed each executive chef to prepare a special menu."

 

"So we've got those two done," Chunji states after crossing it off the list. He then turns his attention to a passive Changjo, who’s lightly playing his guitar. "Ya, Choi Jong Hyun,” the strict secretary calls.

 

Without looking up from his precious instrument, Changjo answers even before Chunji can ask his question. "VVIP front seat concert tickets with a private meet and greet option printed and wrapped," he declares.

 

Chunji checks off the box quietly then changes the direction of his eyes to Myungsoo, who's leaning against the side of the sofa reading a book. "Our charming prince?" he starts, but like Changjo, Myungsoo doesn’t allow him to finish his sentence.

 

"Twenty nights at Cheval Blanc’s Presidential Suite with a 24/7 personal butler," he states casually as he flips to the next page.

 

Chunji marks the third to last box on his list, looking over it one last time before setting it down. "I already have our company's latest phone as well as our soon to be released tablets boxed and ready, and Hana has arranged a 24/7 chauffer for the next three weeks," he announces happily.

 

"He’s more excited about this wedding compared to everyone else," Woohyun mumbles to Changjo, who immediately nods in agreement.

 

Upon hearing their side conversation, Chunji glares at them.

 

“No, he just really likes to plan,” Hana explains in her boyfriend’s defense.

 

"That’s right!" Chunji exclaims with a powerful nod, “Besides, I just want the best for Hye Su and our Suho hyung!" 

 

"Whoa, chill. We get it," Changjo replies to extinguish their fire and end the topic. He then turns to you with a somewhat curious gaze. "What's your gift?" he asks bluntly, catching everyone else's attention.

 

Instantly, all six pairs of eyes are on you.  

 

"Yeah, you never told us what you got them," LJoe complains.

 

"Bet it's because you can't top ours, isn’t that right Myungsoo?" Woohyun adds, involving his best friend in his tease.

 

Interested in the quiet prince’s response, you glance at Myungsoo and notice him smirking.

 

"O," he replies, siding with the guys.

 

You shake your head in playful disappointment. "Wha~ you really are turning into them," you joke, causing a small round of laughter.

 

"So what did you get them?" Chunji asks once more.

 

With a wide grin, you spring to your feet and pace back and forth a few rounds before stopping to reply. "Let's just say your gift is topped," you answer proudly.

 

"I’m not surprised,” Changjo states, switching over to your side, “We are talking about GH Group’s heiress. Can't expect anything less from the biggest of The Big Three."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter