The Day After Chaos

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following morning, the three of you head down to the elevator in complete silence. While it’s overwhelmingly awkward for you, the two guys seem to be doing just fine. They’re acting like their normal selves as if nothing ever happened—not the fight nor their confessions.

 

Reaching the lobby made things even more uncomfortable. From the corners of your eyes, you can sense everyone staring and very silently whispering to one another. With every step you take, they sneakily follow with their eyes. Intimidated. Curious. In awe.

 

While Myungsoo speaks to the still-trembling General Manager one last time, you and LJoe quietly wait outside for your ride.

 

You keep your distance and let your eyes wander around, trying your best to avoid a conversation. Nevertheless, you find yourself taking not-so-secret glances every second or so then quickly looking away whenever you detect even the slightest movement.

 

Aware of your actions, LJoe can’t help but smile at how obvious you're being. A warm tingly feeling quickly fills his entire body as he tries to absorb all the innocent cuteness you’re sending his way.

 

As he opens his mouth to finally speak, Myungsoo emerges from the hotel. He makes his way to the two of you, flashing a sweet smile in your direction. “Ready?” he asks charmingly.

 

“Mhm,” you reply nervously with a nod and head for the vehicle parked in the distance.

 

“Just a fair warning,” LJoe starts as he and Myungsoo watch you leave. “I told her last night how I feel about her,” he confesses with confidence.

 

Upon hearing those words, Myungsoo smirks and gives LJoe’s shoulder a light pat. “No worries…I did the same,” he replies, walking ahead to catch up to you.

 

|| …………. ||

 

After a short but seemingly long silent car ride, the three of you finally arrive at the vacation house.

 

As soon as you open the door, you can already hear Hana running down the flight of stairs with Changjo and Woohyun trailing close behind her.

 

“Mi Young!” she screams, jumping to hug you tightly.

 

“Hana…I -- I -- I can’t breathe,” you struggle to say as you try to push her away.

 

The moment she lets go, she grabs a hold of your shoulders and twists you from side to side, scanning every inch of you with her rounded eyes. "Are you okay?" she asks worriedly while continuing her examination. She soon catches a glimpse of the gauze and lifts your arm for a better view. "Omo. Omo. You did get hurt!" she announces loudly.

 

You quickly pull away and make a face at your overly dramatic cousin. "I'm fine. It's just a few scratches,” you assure her.

 

Ignoring you, Hana switches her attention to Myungsoo and LJoe with her eyes squinted in anger. "You two! How dare you let her get hur—" she scolds, but immediately shuts up after noticing a light brown patch peeking out of Myungsoo's collar.

 

She slowly walks over to him, making Changjo and Woohyun curious about where her eyes are pinned. From their position, they can clearly see the outline of multiple medicinal patches glued throughout his body. They wrap around his entire right shoulder, covering the lower end of his neck, down to his shoulder blades, and around his ribs.

 

"You good?" Woohyun asks casually, showing very little concern. After being with him for so long, he has seen his best friend in much worse conditions.

 

As if knowing what Hansung’s beast is thinking, Myungsoo's lips curve into a half smile, “Yeah, I’m fine."

 

Hearing that, Hana turns to LJoe. She quickly spots the small cut and light bruisin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter