A Best Friend's Love

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| The Kim Family Residence||

 

"Excuse me," the maid states politely as she places the cup down in front of a silent Myungsoo. After carefully pouring him tea, she bows and quietly heads back to her station.

 

"She's cute," Woohyun starts with a grin, eyeing the young maid from head to toe as she passes by him, "Is she new?"

 

"Yeah," Myungsoo answers casually. He takes a sip from his cup and leans back against the sofa, crossing one leg over the other. "Stay away from her," he warns.

 

"Why? Did she somehow manage to capture your icy little heart?" Woohyun teases. "Or at least made you forget about that foul-mouthed creature?" he inquires with disgust, thinking of you.

 

"No, but still, stay away from her," Myungsoo repeats, the tone of his voice remaining indifferent.

 

Woohyun lets out a short laugh. "And what makes you think I'll chase after your maids?" he asks with this smug look on his face.

 

"Cause that’s what you did to the one she replaced," Myungsoo replies, glancing at his best friend before flipping to the next page of the centerpiece catalog.

 

in air through his clenched teeth, Hansung’s playboy walks over to where Myungsoo is seated. "Ya, you make it sound like I'm such a bad guy,” he comments.

 

Myungsoo eyes him for the second time, still with that unchanging expression, "Aren't you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter