I've Fallen For You: Myungsoo's Ending

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Pick up from Chapter 47: Falling For Who?)

 

But as you take another step towards the door, a familiar voice calls from behind…

 

"Mi Young," Myungsoo calls again with the same calmness as before.

 

Upon hearing his voice, your lips instantly curve into a smile. You turn around and see him standing there—his prince-like figure illuminated by the hazy lights escaping from the hall.

 

"So this is where you've been the whole time," he comments as he makes his way towards you, flashing a charming smile accompanied by that mesmerizing look in his eyes.

 

"Yes, it is…” you trail off, momentarily breaking from his spellbinding gaze.

 

Now directly in front of you, Myungsoo quietly removes his blazer and secures it around your shoulders like a true gentleman.

 

As he stands only some inches away from you, you feel your heart skip a beat then suddenly pound hard against your chest. You take a silent breath to calm yourself then glance back up. "Why? Is someone looking for me?" you ask steadily, trying to conceal the nervousness in your throat.

 

"No," he replies as he brushes aside a strand of fallen hair from your face. "I just felt a little empty without you," he explains, meeting your gaze once more.

 

Every time I look into those eyes, I find myself falling a little harder...a little deeper. There's always something in the way you look at me that lets my heart know you’re its missing piece…but somehow your smile, your touch, your voice…

 

You stare into his captivating eyes as these thoughts enter your mind and in an instant, you realize you weren't drawn to just the windows to his soul…but to him, the mysterious, soft-spoken Kim Myungsoo.

 

Caught in your own thoughts, you fail to notice the distance between you diminish into nothing.

 

Slowly, Myungsoo lifts your chin and kisses you softly on the lips.

 

You stand there, taken aback for a moment, before finding yourself being pulled into the kiss as it deepens. Almost immediately, your mind goes blank, completely intoxicated from the sweetness of his lips. From the moment I saw you, it has always been you, hasn't it?

 

You wrap your arms around his neck and stand on your tippy toes to return an equally passionate kiss, letting his jacket fall from your shoulders to the ground.

 

After what seemed like forever, Myungsoo carefully lets you go and for the nth time, the two of you lose yourselves in each other’s gaze, letting your eyes convey the mutual feelings you have for one another.

 

He gently holds your face in his warm hand and plants a light kiss on your forehead, whispering the words, “I love you.”

 

Your lips curve into a bright smile as you take him in your arms, “I love you too."

 

From the very beginning, I've always known…I've fallen for you.

 

|| Four and a Half Years Later ||

 

You're about to turn 23 in a couple of months and in less than a week, both you and Myungsoo will officially be Daewon University graduates with a master's of science in international business management. After finishing his second year in Hansung University, Myungsoo passed on his "leadership" position to Woohyun and transferred to Daewon to be with you.

 

You two have been together since the night of Suho’s wedding and your feelings for one another has grown beautifully. Because of your openness towards one another, your relationship is almost picture perfect and argument-free.

 

|| …………. ||

 

You glance at the clock—2:40—and bite your lower lip as you watch the seconds’ hand complete another rotation. Come on, just a couple more. You tell yourself and lightly tap on your desk with the tip of your pen.

 

After the longest five minutes of your life, your professor finally finishes going over the details of your final exam, signaling the end of class.

 

You quickly gather your stuff and head out. As soon as you exit the lecture hall, you spot him immediately, leaning against the wall with that to-die-for grin on his face.

 

You make you way over, returning the smile. “Did you wait long?” you ask casually.

 

Myungsoo pauses for a moment then shakes his head. "No," he lies as he reaches for your bag and books.

 

You squint your eyes to test his honesty, but he simply laughs it off.

 

"Let’s go," he tells you as he entwines your hand in his.

 

As the two of you walk hand in hand down the hall, you notice a bunch of the girls staring at Myungsoo. They whisper and giggle amongst each other while other try their best to seduce him with flirtatious winks.

 

“Hey look, it’s Kim Myungsoo,” one of the girl whispers to her friend, who nods in awe as if she's been hypnotized. "Don't you just want to devour him?" she adds, a little too loudly.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter