Hands Off My Girl

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After taking a day or two to explore the neighborhood, the seven of you are finally ready to explore Okinawa's nightlife.

 

That afternoon, you all gather in the living room to decide what will be a fitting night for a bunch of young adults itching to continue their first year completion celebrations.

 

Though there were a couple of arguments, everyone eventually agrees to an ear-popping, dance crazed, alcohol filled night at one of the island's finest clubs.

 

|| …………. ||

 

Dressed in their designer clothes from head to toe, the five guys head downstairs looking hotter than ever.

 

Chunji is fitted in a sleek white sports jacket over a loose, graphic V-neck and a star necklace hanging down to his chest. Next to him, Changjo is wearing a black slim fit dress shirt under a buttoned red blazer, rocking a temporary crimson highlight on the side of his head. Woohyun, on the other hand, is flaunting his style with a black slim blazer over a semi-open pinstriped dress shirt and black chinos. To his right is Myungsoo, also dressed in black: black military boots, skinny black pants, and a plain black shirt, partnered with a dark gray blazer jacket. Last but not the least, is LJoe in a grayish blue, snakeskin patterned leather blazer over a white fitted shirt and white skinny jeans.

 

Lined up in that order, they patiently wait for the two of you to make your appearance.

 

The first to come down is your cousin, dressed in a white mini dress paired with black stilettos and a floral clutch. Her hair is loosely tied in a bun, completing her almost bridal look.

 

Quick to notice the couple’s theme, Changjo glances at Chunji then back at Hana who are both in white. "What’s this? Are you two getting married?" he teases, receiving laughs from the rest of the guys.

 

“We can if she wants to,” Chunji comments, playing along, but also receiving a hiss of disapproval from his girlfriend.

 

Following behind Hana, you make your way down the steps wearing a little black sequenced dress paired with light pink open toed heels and your long wavy hair pushed off to the side.

 

The five guys stare in silence as they watch the two of you descend gracefully down the stairs.

 

"Damn…" Woohyun starts as he lays his eyes on you. “If you two don’t get married, Mi Young and I will,” he jokes as he makes his way to the foot of the staircase and offers his hand like a gentleman.

 

“Dressed in black?” you responds, smiling at Mr. Playboy.

 

Woohyun flashes a smirk, “You know it.”

 

Snapping back to his senses, Chunji follows behind him and reaches for his girlfriend's hand. "My lovely lady," he calls as he escorts Hana down.

 

All the while, Myungsoo and LJoe remains frozen in place. It’s the first time they’ve seen you in such a rather y outfit and so, just as any other man would, they can’t help but stare in awe. Since catching a glimpse of your appearance, both seem to be lost in a hypnotic state.

 

|| Shigekazu ||

 

As the black SUV pulls up to the curve, you can see just how packed the club is already. Wrapping around the three-story building and down the corner of the street, a long line of people are impatiently waiting to get inside. Luckily for you guys, Changjo called ahead and made the unnecessary VVIP reservation.

 

Cutting the line, the club’s manager leads the seven of you to a wide corner booth overlooking the dancefloor. And as you navigate through the crowded room, most heads turn to check you out—this group of young, attractive people casually passing by them.

 

Once settled in, the guys start the night off by ordering a bottle of Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades Champagne for you and Hana and a couple of The Macallan 55 for themselves, along with a few bites to eat—an order that catches the attention of partygoers once again.

 

Within a few minutes after a server puts down the roughly ¥6 million ($55,000) worth of alcohol, groups of women start to flock your table in waves. They flirtatiously introduce themselves to the five charming—and obviously filthy rich—group of young men while ignoring your and Hana’s presence.

 

As one woman in a fuchsia cutout dress bravely tries to cross the line and make her way over to Chunji, Hana immediately la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter