The Last to Fall

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| After the Concert ||

 

As soon as the concert ends, you and Myungsoo quickly make your way out. But just as your reach the doors leading to the lobby, a familiar voice halts your exit from behind.

 

“Myungsoo-ya!” Taecyeon calls again as he tries to squeeze through a barrier of screeching fans barely being held back by the two security guards on either side of him. He nudges his head back, signaling you to follow him backstage and away from all this chaos.

 

Once you make it through the crowd and to their dressing room, a round of catching up with the rest of 2PM member begins.

 

“How did you know I was here?” Myungsoo asks as he catches the bottle of juice Taecyeon chucked his way after gently handing you yours.

 

“How could we not?” Junsu answers, glancing at the two of you with a restrained grin, “You and your girlfriend were all our stylists talked about.”

 

“Oh no, I’m not—” you start, with the intention of informing them that you two are just friends, but Myungsoo beats you to it.

 

He takes a sip of his drink and leans back on the couch, crossing his leg over the other. “We’re not together,” he clarifies. With that captivating half smile, turns his attention your way. “You should introduce yourself,” he suggests, anticipating their reaction.

 

“Right,” you reply almost to yourself and remove both cap and mask. After quickly fixing your hair, you stand up and dip into an introductory bow, “Annyeonghaseyo. Ga Mi Young-imnida.”

 

The six of them return the greeting, still oblivious to who is currently gracing them with her presence. It’s only after the last introduction does someone finally catch on.

 

“Wait,” Taecyeon interrupts. He briefly points at you then brings the same finger to his lips, putting the pieces together. “Excuse me for asking but Ga Mi Young as in…THE Ga Mi Young? GH Group’s…” he asks politely, trailing off.  

 

You reply with nod and flash a friendly smile before he can add the word heiress to his sentence, “Yes, that would be me.”

 

“No way!” Chansung exclaims, switching his eyes to Hansung’s prince. “Ya, Kim Myungsoo you're one lucky guy," he teases.

 

“As I’ve said, we’re not together,” Myungsoo corrects once more.

 

“Sure…like we didn’t hear about that kiss your shared in line,” the maknae counters, making not only your cheeks blush from the thought but also your heart pound from uneasiness.

 

The little scene you and Myungsoo put on earlier was only feasible because your identity was kept hidden…but now that six individuals know the identity behind the cap and mask, the possibility of a rumor between GH Group’s heiress and KHLR’s successor starting just went from zero percent to one.

 

Sensing your thoughts, Myungsoo turns to the idol. “Hyung, do you love your job?” he asks lightly.  

 

“Of course I do!” Chansung replies with innocence.

 

“Then there was no kiss between these two. Ga Mi Young-ssi wasn’t even at our concert tonight,” Woohyun explains for the ice prince.

 

The youngest member of 2PM slowly nods, finally understanding the situation. “Right…” he breathes out, commencing an awkward moment of silence.

 

Though neither of your family directly engages in Kpop and the entertainment business, both your reigns are still far and wide. With a single call, you can end one’s career—six of them even—with ease.

 

Just then, Nichkhun clears his throat. “You two should join us for dinner tonight,” he suggests, breaking the stillness.

 

Having silently accepted the invitation, Myungsoo looks at you for approval, “Mi Young?”

 

“I—” you begin, but just before you can give a full answer, the 2PM members—once again back to themselves—throw in some persuasive comments.

 

“You should come. It’ll be fun!” Junsu starts with a grin. “Besides, when will you ever get to dine with seven of Korea’s hottest men all at once?” he asks, getting the remaining five to agree while Myungsoo quietly listens.

 

“Exactly! We also booked a private room, so you shouldn’t have any trouble hiding your identity,” Taecyeon informs you.

 

“Plus, the owner is really good at keeping quiet about who dines at his restaurant,” Junho adds, making their offer that much more appealing.

 

“Please Mi Young,” Chansung pleads from the side, following the three’s statements with something that reels you in, “Ahjussi had a fresh batch of heuk dweji (black pork) shipped from Jeju this morning just for us.”

 

“Heuk dweji?” you repeat with rounded eyes and a salivating mouth. Already crafting a delicious lettuce wrap in your head, you take a gulp. “You guys are having BBQ tonight?” you confirm, getting a short laugh out of the guys.

 

“Is that what sold you?” Woohyun comments playfully, “The pork and not the seven of us?”

 

You flash an apologetic smile. “I should say no, but yes. It was the pork,” you confess, igniting a second round of laughter.   

 

After catching his breath, Nichkhun turns to you. “So we’ll take that as a yes?” he asks, adding a friendly smile.

 

You respond with a nod and accept their invitation, “Yes, I would be honored to join seven of our country’s handsomest men for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter