The Art of Hands and Feet

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo and LJoe glance at each other, somewhat surprised they spurted out the exact same line. After flashing each other with amused smirks, they turn their attention back to the guy on the floor, who’s clutching the throbbing pain in his stomach.

 

Once he eventually overcomes the shock of suddenly being hurled to the ground, Shin gets up furiously and stares at the unfazed two with clenched jaws.

 

From behind, you hear Hana, Chunji, Changjo, and Woohyun breaking through the crowd. Your cousin quickly runs over to you while the three guys rush to LJoe and Myungsoo, ready to back them up.

 

"Mi Young, are you okay?" your cousin asks worriedly as she turns her attention to the scene unfolding before her eyes. “Wait—that’s Shin!” she announces, weakly pointing at the guy, “Wha—what—are you okay?”

 

 “I am. It is. Now, shush,” you reply as you focus ahead.

 

"So what should we do with this retard?" Woohyun asks, ready to pulverize the guy.

 

“I say no mercy for the weak,” Changjo answers, preparing his knuckles for a quick fight.

 

But before either of them can take a swing, they’re ordered to stand down. "Back off," LJoe commands without taking his eyes off the guy.

 

"This is our fight," Myungsoo adds coldly.

 

"Pshh. Two against one? Okay, but don't run away crying after I beat the living hell out of you," the guy states arrogantly as he cracks his neck and rotates his shoulders. Then with a loud yell, he charges at Myungsoo and LJoe, but both guys swiftly move out of the way, causing him to fall down again. Embarrassed and enraged, he signals for his friends to join in.

 

From all corners, eight guys step out, cracking their knuckles while glaring at their “enemies”.

 

Upon seeing the group, an excited smirk forms on LJoe's face. It's been awhile since he last fought someone so this situation just presented a good opportunity to stretch his muscles. He keeps his eyes fixed on the rough looking guys. "I take five, you take four," he tells Myungsoo, who's equally used to taking on more than one opponent at a time.

 

"No," Myungsoo opposes with a stoic voice. "Four and four, that one's a free shot,” he offers, referring to Shin.

 

"Alright then," LJoe agrees with a devilish grin.

 

While Shin slowly backs away to the sidelines, the group of eight surrounds Myungsoo and LJoe, creating a half-circle.

 

The first guy charges at LJoe and throws a straight punch, but Shinil’s leader high blocks it effortlessly and follows with a hard punch to the center of the chest, causing the guy to get winded.

 

Simultaneously, another one advances to Myungsoo, also throwing a punch directly to his face.

 

Hansung’s leader easily counters his attack by executing a perfectly timed spinning back hook kick, making the guy fall to the floor, senseless.

 

The third and fourth lackey hesitate momentarily before running toward the two them.

 

As the third guy throws another punch, LJoe ducks and springs back up into a half-turn back kick, sending the third guy a couple feet away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter