Forevermore

Forevermore

 

                “ mmm.. your grades is quite Good Mr. Wu.. Keep it Up” Kahi said.

Kris smiled thinking what will Yuri’s be reaction will be when she heard about his good news.

 

 

“ K, Lets go to the mall” Xiumin invited Kris while putting his arms around his shoulders.

“ NOPE” Kris said firmly.

“seriously K, you’re getting … weird, you’ve been ignoring us this past few days.. you’re not hanging out with us recently” Tao said.

                Kris smiled.

“ Ignoring? Not exactly.. gottta go folks.. see ya” Kris said and started walking out.

“ Well I guess its Tao, Lay and me then” Xiumin said.

“Its just the two of you” Lay said and started to walk.

                Tao and Xiumin looked at each other.

“ don’t you think we’re destined to be together?” Tao said.

                Xiumin playfully punched him.

“ Shut up Panda” Xiumin said.

“ Annyeong!”

“ oh Yoona! Jessica.. what brought you here?” Xiumin asked.

“ Jessica has been bugging me out.. she wants me to come with her to see Lay” Yoona explained.

“ No.. Stop” Jessica said.

“ Its okay Jessica, You don’t have to be shy” Xiumin .

“ Stop teasing me Baozi”

                Yoona looked around.

“ Tao, where’s Kris?” she asked.

“ ohhh, he left. We’re supposed to hang out but he said he’ll not come” Tao answered.

“ where is he now?” She said.

“ dunno” Xiumin answered.

 

                Kris smiled as he saw Yuri reading a book on the place they always do review.

“ Annyeong!” He greeted cheerfully and sit not opposite to Yuri but beside Yuri.

“ Why are you sitting there?” Yuri asked.

“ Why? Am I not allowed?”

“ You look so happy”

“ Look” Kris gave Yuri his assignments and quizzes.

                Yuri smiled.

“ Wow.. This is great “ She said.

“ Of course! You know what , we should eat.. my treat”

“ No.. what if they see us..”

                Kris frowned.

“ Shall we start reviewing?” Yuri asked.

“ Okay.. Lets start this review..” Kris said.

                Yuri smiled.

“ Better than’ lets start this ’ thing” Yuri said.

                They both chuckled.

 

                From not so far, a pair of eyes have been watching them since they started this review session every after class. Lay quietly watched them.

“ Lay?” A sweet voice from behind called him.

“ Oh Jessica” He said.

“ What are you doing here? You’re friends are out”

“ reading.. perhaps” He answered.

                Lay started to walk out. Jessica followed but she heard heard a chuckling sound. She looked at the direction where the chuckling came from.

“ Oh.. isn’t that.. kris? .. with Yuri?” She whispered as she saw them smiling and chuckling.

“ Hey.. what are you doing?” Lay asked.

“ Oh.. Nothing” She said.

“ Kaja.. let’s eat..” Lay said and walked.

“really?!” Jessica followed him while smiling.

 

“ and then you have to substitute this---“ Yuri’s word got cut off when Kris’s phone rang.

                Kris looked at his phone, its Yoona. He rejected her call.

“ Oh! Why didn’t you answered her call? Its yoona right?” She asked.

“ Its better to concentrate on what we are doing.. I don’t want any distraction” Kris said.

                Yuri smiled.

“ you know, I think its better for you to smile than to have those poker face of yours” Kris said.

                Kris’s phone rang again. This time, he turned off his phone. He smiled at her.

“ Lets continue” He said.

 

 

“ aish!!! He turned off his phone?! Seriously!” Yoona said inside her car which is parked at the parking lot. She started the engine and drove off.