Forevermore

Forevermore

 

“ dude you’re screwed.” Xiumin said.

                Kris throws the ball but failed the basket.

“ what’s your plan?” Tao asked.

“ I mean, we need you here.. and this is our last year being on the basketball team.. we’ll geaduate by the end of this year..” Tao added.

“ I don’t know..” Kris answered as he missed the basket again.

“ Yah.. I’ve got an idea.. you know yuri right? Why don’t you ask her to teach you..” Xiumin suggested.

“ Hell no.. I will never do that..”

“ Oh come on.. as if you have any other choices.. do you?” Xiumin said.

“ You three can teach me.. right?”

                The three looked at hyim blankly.

“ No” They answered.

“ Such a good friends you three are..”

“ Think of it, K, She is the smartest student here. She can definitely help you..” Tao said.

“ and.. you will never fall in love with her.. I mean.. I’ve watched many movies about that.. on how a boy falls in love with the girl because of blah blah blah…” Xiumin added.

“ I’ll still think about that..” He answered.

 

                Kris found himself finding the girl his friends have been talking about.

“ hey” someone called him from behind. He turned back and smiled at the owner of the voice.

“yoona” He said.

“ Where are you going?” She asked as both of them started walking together.

“ ha? ummm. Nothing in particular.. how about you?” he shyly asked.

                He really likes her.

“ kekekeke,, you’re totally blushing”

“ what can I do? You keep on teasing me.. you know how much I like you right?” he said.

“ I know…”

“ why don’t be just----“

“Kris, you’ve asked me that question for the nth time, and you know that my answer would be the same “

“ I know.. but what else do you want? I mean, I can change you know..”

“Kris, you are perfect.. its just that… all I can offer is friendship.. we’re bestfriend right? Now you come with me in the library..” Yoona said as she clung her arms unto him and they both walked to the library.

 

                Kris is looking for some random books when he again bumped into …Yuri.

“ s-s-sorry” She apologized.

                Kris just ignored him and continued walking. But then he remembered what his friends had told him.

“ hey wait” He called out.

                Yuri turned to look at him.

“ yuri.. you will teach me..” He said imperatively.

                Yuri looked at him confused.

“ Look, I want to be straight to the point.. the principal will take me out of the basketball team if I’ll not pass all the subjects.. so I need your help.. teach me” He said in a cool tone.

                Yuri just stared blankly at him.

“ w-what??”  he asked impatiently.

“ o-okay” she timidly answered.

“ teach me every after classes and we’ll start later… and DON’T.. Don’t tell anyone about this” He said.

                Yuri just nodded her head.

“ Kris.. where are-oh.. there you are.. kaja” Yoona said.

                Yuri bowed her head before walking out.

“were you talking to her?” Yoona asked.

“ Of course not” He denied.

“ she’s…. scary” She commented.

                Yuri smiled bitterly as she heard what they were talking about.

 

“ Stupid nerd… Stupid me..” She whispered.