Forevermore

Forevermore

 

            

            Lay was dribbling the ball, fully aware that the opposite team was after the ball. He looked around and saw Kris not so far. He pass the ball to him but Kris failed to catch it.

            Their coach called for a time out. They all went to their bench. Yoona gave him a bottle of water. She is the head cheer captain so she is allowed to go nearer.

“ Focus K,” She shouted.

 

“ Look, its about 15 seconds left. They are up for two points. All we need is a basket from the three then we’ll win.. K, I trust you okay.. you got this.. Okay boys.. Let’s do this!” Their coach said.

 

            Then they went back to their playing positions. Xiumin inbound the ball.

10..9

Tao take a hold of the ball looking for Lay.

8..7

Lay dribbled the ball. He looked at the time.

6..5

            He looked around and saw Kris. He passed the ball to him. Kris dribbled the ball. He too looked at the time.

4..3

            He looked around, he saw his girlfriend, his coach and the whole cheering crowd. And then he saw her. He saw Yuri at the far end of the crowd. Everything was in slow motion. He looked directly in her eyes. It’s like she’s been in misery. Everyone seems to vanish as the only person he can see is Yuri staring back at him.

            He looked back at the time.

2..

“ Come on Kris!! “ He can hear Yoona shouting in slow motion.

“ Shoot the ball!!!!” As well as his coach.

            He saw Tao, Lay and Xiumin breathing hard waiting for him to shoot. He looked back at Yuri and saw her leaving. He panicked.

            He found himself passing the ball to Lay and run after her. He can hear all the audience gasped in shock but he don’t care. Right now, it’s all Yuri matter.

            “Yuri!” He shouted as he run after her. She didn’t stop.

“ Yuri I know you can hear me..” He said.

            He run faster  and finally held her hands. What he saw made him melt instantly.

            It was Yuri he used to see before. She looks pale and weak. Her eyes.. its not the old bright eyes he used to secretly adore, the bright eyes he always saw behind the glass she always wore. It’s like she is crying in the inside. She changed.

“ Let go..” Yuri said weakly as she suffer to let go of her own wrist he was holding.

            Kris was speechless for a second. He was staring deeply in her eyes.

“ I said let go!” She kept on insisting.

“ Yuri…” He said in no less than a whisper.

            They stared intently into each others eyes.

“ What do you want?” She asked.

            She pushed his hands away but failed to do so. Kris pushed her to against the wall and blocked her left and right side using his arms.

            Their so close with each other that they can feel each other’s breathing. No one dared to talk as they looked at each other’s eyes.

            Kris slowly lean his face towards her. Soon, their faces are just inches apart. He continued to lean until..

..

..

..

..

..

Okay Cliff Hangers..

^_^

 Just to clear things up.

-about Yoona being the cheer captain, it was a random idea.. so sorry for just you know, putting something up all too sudden.

Thank you guys for reading this story..

It was supposed to end on chapter 22 but guess what..

I’ll extend it..

So, I hope I’ll be reading all your comments or suggestions perhaps..

And to all the silent readers..

I hope you enjoy this Fic..

 Continue to read..

 

I also has a new story writing but I aint gonna put it here until I finished ‘Forevermore’

:)