Forevermore

Forevermore

 

" kya!!!! you mean K, gave you that necklace? That's very sweet.." Jessica said while munching her humberger.

" It is. But ...." Yuri trailed off.

    She hasnt told him about her condition yet. And she was afraid she's beginning to think that it would be better if he just dont know about it.

" But what?"

" Nothing.." She just said.

" Okay... oooppss.. I have to go. The cheerios got a practice.. See ya later.." she said and walked off.

 

 

    Yuri decided to visit Sooyoung. She entered the latter and found her eating while reading a book about anatomy.

 

" Hey..." Yuri greeted.

" Hey you.. I thought you've forgotten about my existance" She joked as she gave Yuri a hug.

" Why? did you miss me?" Yuri countered.

" You bet... " Sooyoung said as they both sat at the seat.

" So.. Why am I hearing things from the other students?"

" Things? "

     Sooyoung grinned at her.

" What?!" Yuri said.

" Oh come on.. Im your friend right? So, what's up with you and Kris?"

      Yuri smiled sweetly and Sooyoung squealed in delight.

" Ayie! I knew it! Tahaha." She said.

" Why are you so exstatic about it?"

" Of course! I am happy seeing you happy.. " Sooyoung said.

" Thanks.."

" So, does he know about your...."

" No. He doesnt know about it.."

" What?!"

" Look, I know what's on your mind. But I trust Kris. I believe he's different"

" Yeah I know. But I think he has the rights to at least know about it.. "

" Dont worry. I'll tell him about it soon.. Just not now.."

" fine.. whatever you tell.. " Sooyoung said.

" Anatomy?"

" Yeah,why? Anatomy is pretty interesting you know.."

" I know.."

" Wrong. You know nothing about Anatomy.."

" Wrong. She knew and mastered all about anatomy." A man said.

    Sooyoung and Yuri looked at the owner and smiled as they saw Lay.

" Yuri's the top student here in this whole university. " Lay said.

" I bet" Sooyoung said while rolling her eyes.

       Lay laughed and sat opposite to them and took the hamburger on the table.

" Yah! That's mine!" Sooyoung hissed as she snatched the hamburger away from him.

" Fine, chill.. Exactly how important that hamburger that you dont even wanna share it.." Lay said.

" What are you doing here anyway?" Sooyoung asked.

" How are you Yuri? Are you feeling better?" Lay asked ignoring what Sooyoung asked.

" Im fine. Kinda.. sort of feeling better." Yuri said.

" that's good to hear..." Lay said.

 " Im not here.." Sooyoung said sarcastically.

" Tiffany is always texting me asking if you're fine. She really cares for you"

" tell me about it. Its just a way that she had coined."

" way of what?"

" To seek your attention. That bright-eyes kinda like you.."

" Really?"

" Yeah but keep it a secret.. She'll kill me if she knee I told you about it"

" sealed"

" Choi Sooyoung really doesnt exist.." Sooyoung interjected sarcastically.

" And you know what Yu--"

     Lay's sentence was interupted when Sooyoung throw pillow on his face. The three of them laughed.

" Score! Really funny dimpled-boy.." Sooyoung said while continuing reading her book while Yuri and Lay go back to their respective classes.