Forevermore

Forevermore

 

" Hi! " Jessica greeted happily as she and Yuri joined Xiumin,Tao,Lay and Kris at the canteen.

" Oh! The ice princess is here." Xiumin said.

" Shut Up.. " Jessica said coldly.

" See?" Xiumin said.

     Jessica ignored him and sat beside Yuri who already sat beside Kris.

" so, Guys.. she is Yuri. my girlfriend.." Kris introduced.

" Hi... Xiumin at your service, Im sorry for treating you rudely before. I hope we can be friends.. "

" It's okay. No harm done." Yuri said.

" glad to finally know you. Im Tao"

    Lay only smiled. Yuri gave them a sincere smile.

" Please forgive my friends... They're just a little... weird.." Kris said.

" Oh come on K, dont talk like you're not one of them.. " Jessica said which earned a laughter on the group.

 

" You all seems to be.. a little too happy.. " Yoona's voice broke the laughter.

" What are you doing here?" Lay said.

" Oh, so now Im not even allowed to be here anymore? Im out and the freak's in?"

" Yoona, could you just leave us here and be gone? " Jessica said as she sense Yuri became tense. She gently squeezed Yuri's hands who is currently looking down.

"  Oh great Jessica. You two are the two new best friend freaks here? I cant believe I actually talked to you before.." Yoona continued.

" Yoona please.... Just go... before I lost my manners and forget about you being a girl.." Kris said as he glared at her with anger in his eyes.

    Yoona seemed to be moved and shrugged.

" Whatever.. Birds with the same feathers flock together..." she said and walked off.

    There was an awkward silence.

" erm... Dont stress yourself Yuri.. We're on this together.." Tao said.

" Wow.. for the first time.. he actually said something with sense" Xiumin said and they all laughed again.

 

 

" Hi, princess!" Kris said as soon as he saw her walked out from her classroom. He took all the books and the bag she is carrying and carry them for her.

    Yuri smiled.

" Hey Yuri! call me later!" Jessica said.

" Do you,by any chance, thought about my bill because of calling you everynight?" Yuri joked.

" Well, what can I say.. You cant blame me, you enjoyed talking to me, dont you?"

    Yuri giggled and nodded.

" Gotcha. Anyways, I need to go.. Yo, Wu Fan! Take care of my black pearl! See ya!" She said and sprinted away.

" Black pearl?"

" I dont know, she started calling me that since we became friends."

" Whatever, anyway, Any plans for today?" He asked and took her hands as they started walking hand in hand.

" None.. Probably go home,eat and watch Spongebob"

" Spongebob?"

" Oh, It's Fany's favorite T.V show. She cant get through the night without watching it.."

" So then, come with me.." Kris said and opened the door of his car for her.

" To where?" She asked unsure.

" To our very first date.."

 

--------

 

Yikes!

YulKris's first date?!

im so EXOited!

Anyway, who are the V.I.P's here?!

Well, I Am!!!

and Big Bang's coming here in the philippines!!!!!!!! yipey!!! Their concert will be on the 24th of October I think, but I heard they will also be here in late August.

Woaaaaa!!!!! I wanna see them!!!! kekekeke..

Sorry, my fangirling syndrome kicks back again. kekekeke.

Stay safe everyone!