Forevermore

Forevermore

 

            He leans forward until..

..

..

“ Yuri !  “ A voice from behind halted them.

            They looked back and saw  Lay jossing towards them.

            Lay hugged her.

“ You came..” He said.

            Yuri smiled weakly to him. Then there’s an awkward silence.

“ Let’s talk privately..” Lay said and held her hands.

“ Im talking to her..” Kris interjected.

“ K!” Yoona appeared from behind and clung her arms to kris’.

“ What is happening here?” She asked.

            Lay drag Yuri and they dashed off.

“ What the hell happened K? We almost lose. Thank god Lay put up a three points. Why the hell didn’t you shoot the ball? You run  like a chicken..” Yoona asked irritated once Yuri and Lay was gone.

“ Im sorry…” He apologized.

“ Sorry?! The audience laughed at you! Do you know how it’ll affect my image? The school’s Princess Yoona with her pathetic boyfriend who run at the live ball game!! You even failed to shoot the Freaking ball!! How ashame! My imag----“

“ God Damn It! Could you just shut the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kris shouted at her.

            She was shocked and furious.

“ What bdid you just say?!” Yoona asked disbelievingly,

            Kris heaved a sigh.

“ Look, im s---“

“ Screw this.. I hate you” She said and walked away.

“ !” He shouted and punched the wall.

           

 

“ It’s really nice to see you came…” Lay said as he handed her a coffee to which she refused.

            They were at the school Garden.

“ Look, Im sorry Yuri.. Those words I said to you Yesterday.. Just forget it…”

“ Let’s stop being friends….” She said shortly and walked away from him.

            HE looked sadly at her fading figure.

 

 

“ Im sorry Yoong..” Kris said while knocking at the door of her apartment.

            Yoona ignored him.

“ Listen.. you know how much you mean to me.. and I just don’t want us to be like this.. Ive been wanting to be your boyfriend since god-knows when.. and now that I finally am, I don’t want to ruin it.. I don’t wanna lose you..” He said.

            He was about to knock again when the door opened revealing Yoona’s smirking face.

“ If you don’t wanna lose me, you shouldn’t have said what you have said earlier. You offended me Kris..”

“ I know… and im very sorry..Please forgive me.. I Promise that would be the last.”

“ Better be..”

            Yoona opened the door . Kris smiled.

“ You made my day..” Kris said and hugged her.

            Yoona chuckled.

“ I know…” she said.

 

“ What the hell?! “ A loud voice shouted as soon as Kris entered his mansion. Not really a mansion, for him, it is hell.

“ Are you really planning to embarrass me? What the hell is on your mind?! You didn’t shoot the ball!”

“ Im sorry dad” He apologized.

“ God damn it! Sorry?! You useless thing! Get out of my sight before I do something to you!”

            Kris did what he was told to do so.

 

 

            HE jumped into the bed and sighed deeply.

‘ what do I have to do to make him proud of me’ he thought.

            He took out his phone.

 

 

            Yuri was reading a book when her phone vibrated.

She kinked an eyebrow when she received a blank text message from Kris.

‘ what’s wrong with him?’ he thought.

“ .. turn off the lights… im super sleepy… just read tomorrow..” Tiffany said groggily beside Yuri.

            Yuri chuckled.

“ Yes your honor..” She said and turned of the lights.