Forevermore

Forevermore

 

“ I asked you Lay.. Do you like me?”

" I dont know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is that I 

love the feeling when i'm near you" Lay honestly answered.

“ Then it’s over..” Yuri said and started walking.

“ Yuri where are you going? I don’t understand..” Lay said and held her hand.

“ Look, I don’t want to hurt anyone Lay.. I don’t wanna hurt you.. So please, do yourself a favor.. Stay. Away.from.me” Yuri said and pushed his hands away.

“ Yuri, If you’re worried about me then don’t be.. I told you before that I’ll be beside you..” Lay said

“ That’s the whole point Lay.. I will not always be beside you..” She said.

“ Can you at least just watch us tomorrow at the basketball match?”

“ I cant” She shortly said.

            Lay watched as her figure slowly disappear.

 

            Tiffany entered the apartment room and was quite surprised to see Yuri already there lounging on the couch.

“ Hey! “ she greeted.

“ Oh.. Hi fany!” She said cheerfully.

“ Why are you here early?” Fany asked.

“ Got bored at school. Decided to go home… hey,, I was thinking, wanna hang out or something? We haven’t hang out for a long time.. Like bonding and stuffs.. if you’re not tired..” Yuri asked.

            Tiffany flushed her eye smile and sat beside her.

“ Well, I would love to hang out with you.. I never get tired when im with you.. Kaja!” Tiffany said.

 

            Kris sat at the couch closing his eyes while massaging his temples.

“ Want me to do it?” Yoona’s voice said.

            Yoona sat beside her and massage his temples.

“ You could’ve just texted me to say sorry.. but you actually went here in my apartment … really, that’s so sweet…” Yoona said.

            Kris smiled.

“ You know I wont last a day knowing that you are mad to me..”

“ So… does that mean you don’t believe lay and you believe in me?”

“ I don’t care what they say… I’ll only believe what you say” He said.

            Yoona chuckled and hugged him.

“ So.. I better go it’s pretty late..” Kris said as he stood up.

            Yoona pouted.

“ You don’t even want to stay here for a little while?”

“ As much as I wanted to, I cant.. I need to go home..”

            He said and proceeded to the door.

“ Take care..” he said.

“ You too..” Yoona said.

            Kris was about to go when Yoona cleared .

“ K, I think you forgot something..”

            Kris smiled and leaned to kiss her forehead.

“ Good night..” He said.

“ I love you..” Yoona said.

“ I know..” Kris said and proceeded.

 

 

“ and you actually planned to let him stay here huh? I would’ve hide here like forever..” Jessica said as she came out from the c.r.

“ well, I don’t really care about You..” Yoona said nonchalantly as she sat at the couch.

            Jessica did the same and looked at her friend.

“ Are you serious about what you said earlier?” Jessica asked.

“ Yes, Im dead serious.. I don’t really care about You..”

“ Not that one silly.. You said I love you..”

            Yoona smirked.

“ What do you think?” Yoona asked.

“ exactly my point.. I asked you because I don’t know..”

“ It’s because you never think..”

            Jessica rolled her eyes.

“ So?”

“ Of course not… Kris is like.. my fame buddy.. If you look closely at it, Im the hottest and famous girl in the campus and he is the boy counterpart of me..”

“ your point is?”

“ My point is … I am just using him.. for my popularity.. we’re the hottest couple you know…”
“ Too bad, he didn’t say I love you back”

             Yoona looked at her. Jessica has a point.

“ Well. That does not matter..” She just shrug.

“ what about the freak?”

“  Continue the torture..”

“ Perfect..”

 

 

            Kris has been tossing and turning on his bed. The image of Yuri’s state earlier made him kinda… guilty. Yuri is nothing to him, yet he felt like, he just did something wrong. He usually do this before but this time, its just different. He took his phone and typed something.

 

 

“  Hey.. Tomorrow’s my basketball match..

..

And I want to see you there.. nyt.”

 

            Yuri kinked an eyebrow once she read Kris’s message to him. Later she shrugged it off and  slowly drifted to her sleep.