Forevermore

Forevermore

 

     Tiffany was reading her favorite novel when someone knocked on the door. She groaned inwardly as she forced herself to stand up.

    Just as the was about to start. Gee. Really nice timing. She thought and lazily opened the door.

     She kinked an eyebrow when he saw a man standing infront of her. She was guessing he 's

 in his early 20's.

" May I help you?" She asked.

" Are you Tiffany Hwang?" He asked.

     Tiffany nodded. Seriously. Can this dude just say what he needs so I can continue with my reading?. She mentally shouted.

"By any chance, do you know Kwon Yuri?" He asked.

    Tiffany is now confused.

" Excuse me. Who are you?"

" My name is Kwon Jiyong. Im his brother. Half brother...."

 

.

.

 " Sorry Im late.. There's a car out----". Yuri said but suddenly stopped when he saw a man sitting.

" So. I aassume you're Yuri noona.." The man said as he stood up and walked towards her.

    Noona. She rummaged her brain trying to figure out who is this man. But to her dismay, she really cant recall who he is.

" Im sorry but I really dont know you.."

" I dont know you neither ... but I really want to know you though. My name is Jiyoung.."

    Yuri looked at him confused as she suffer to remember who the heck is this guy.  Jiyoung?

Then she heard him chuckled.

" KWON Jiyoung.. It's finally nice to see you Noona" He said.

    Kwon. Noona.. Then it hit her. This man is her younger half brother. She had seen him before but she never really remembered him for he was too young at that moment. And so Does she.

 

 

 

.


" So, you are my...brother?" Yuri asked for at least 5th time.

" Yes.. Im 3 years younger than you. "

 " So Jiyoung-ssi, what brought you here?"

" Oh come on noona.. Dont need to be too formal.. Actually Dad and I are here for you.."

" Me? why?"

" Noona, He miss you.. A lot. You know, he always talks about you. And so, we've decided that we'll convince you to be with us, back at the states and start a new and complete family.." He explained

        He talks about me? He miss me?

" Why was he not with you?" Tiffany interjected for she knew too well that I was very speechless at that moment.

" Actually, he didnt know I was here. I just saw the address of this place from a piece of paper. I decided to pay Noona a visit since I havent seen her before. And now that I actually am seeing her, she's gorgeous just like what dad always brag" He said.

" Im sorry Jiyoung-ssi, but I have forgotten that I have a father. I have learned to live my life without him and Im sorry to inform you that I am not going anywhere else. Im staying here."

" But noona, If you have learned to live without him, why dont you try to live with him. He was your father after all and he had been there for you before when you needed him "

" Jiyoung-ssi. I appreciate you coming here. But I think it would better if you just leave."

" But noon--"

" Do I need to repeat?"

     Jiyoung sigh and stood up. He walks towards the door.

" It was really nice meeting you Noona. I just hope we'll be seeing each other again. Thank you for the hospitality Tiffany-ssi. I'll go" He said and walked off.

     Yuri's tears flowed on her pale cheeks as she heard the screeching sound of the tires from his car. Tiffany put a hand on her shoulder.

" Do you want an ice cream? We can talk about this while doing so." Tiffany said.

     Yuri smiled and nodded her head.