Forevermore

Forevermore

 

“ What now Ms. Campus?” Jessica asked her best friend as they walked to her locker room.

                Yoona smiled as she saw Yuri unpacking her things.

                Yuri closed her locker room and turned around only to see Yoona and Jessica staring coldly at her. She bowed her head.

“ Do you really think Kris might actually like you with that BMW of your friend?” Yoona asked arrogantly.

                Yoona looked at them confused.

“ Don’t you dare flirt with Kris.. I am warning you.. Besides, You have no chance for he is MINE!” Yoona said and poured her coffee unto yuri’s face.

                Yoona and Jessica smirked.

“ Bye.. Loser!” Jessica said as they walked away.

 

                Yuri heaved a sigh.

“what happened?” Someone asked from behind. Yuri looked at the owner of the voice.

“ Kris? What are you doing here?”

“ I was looking for Yoona.. what happened to you?” He asked.

“ Oh.. Nothing.. I saw her earlier with Jessica-ssi..”

“ Okay.. seeya” Kris said.

 

                Yoona irritatedly watched Yuri teaching Kris.

“ Are we just gonna watch here?” Jessica asked.

“ Shutting your mouth would be a big help” Yoona said.

“ Tsk. It was your fault anyway. K has been inlove with you since like forever but you kept on rejecting him and now you’re annoyed that he is with that freak, what if he is already inlove with her? You shouldn’t have rejected him if you---“

“ Shut the hell up will you? Can’t you understand? He is just using her. Use your brain Dummy…” Yoona said and walked away.

 

“ Hey.. Give me your phone” Kris said.

                Yuri hesitated at first but then give her phone in the end.

Kris typed something and gave her phone back.

“ Kris-oppa?” Yuri read out loud whats on her phone..

                She looked at Kris who grins. Apparently, Kris saved his number and named it ‘Kris-oppa’.

“ You are not an oppa.. we’re of the same age..” She stated.

“ Don’t complain… You should thanked me I allow you to call me oppa.. plus I gave you my number”

“ Well. I didn’t ask for it..” Yuri said as she renamed it with ‘Kris-ssi’.

“ Aish.. Don’t complain.. Don’t change it” Kris said and renamed it again.

                Yuri just heaved a sigh.

“ anyway, The exam will be on the other day.. Goodluck..” Yuri said.

“ Tsk. I can definitely pass it. No need to worry..” Kris said.

“ Im not worried at all” Yuri said.

 

“ Hi Lay!” Jessica greeted cheerfully as she saw him walking in the corridor. Lay only smiled.

“ where are you going?” She asked.

“ Home..”

“ are you free? I mean.. let’s eat outside.. like hanging out” Jessica said.

“ Jessica, I am going home.. there are lots of things that I need to do.. so please just.. go..” Lay explained.

“Oh.. Im sorry Lay.. I just thought You’re free.. I’ll go now..” Jessica said and walked away.

                Lay heaved a sigh and started to walk.

“ Umm Lay.. Just promise me you’ll eat dinner or lunch with me someday.. “ Jessica said.

“ Jessica I—“

“ Stop.. Someday.. we’ll have a date.. I’ll wait for that day..” Jessica said and walked away.

                Lay heaved a sigh and started to walk. He smiled as he saw the girl he wanted to see sitting at the bench in the school garden.

“ Yuri” He called out.

                Yuri turned around and smiled at him.

“ School’s over.. why are you still here?” Lay asked.

“ Nothing.. just appreciating simple things”

“ Like what?”

“ Like.. The trees and flowers.. and the beauty of the scene .. what about you? What are you doing here?” Yuri asked.

“ appreciating a wonderful girl beside me..” Lay said.

                Yuri smiled and so does he.

 

 

“ So this is home? Tsk. That freak is getting on my nerves..” Jessica said as she watched Lay and Yuri.