Forevermore

Forevermore

 

" What?! He stopped you?" Jessica exclaimed.

       Yoona nodded irritated.

" That's...... surprising..." Jessica added.

" Im cool with it.. I dont really care.." Yoona said.

" Cut the Bull Yoong. I knew you.. you care.. " Jessica said with a smirk.

" Oh come on now. Seriously. Im cool with it.. I told you I never liked him anyway.."

" Whatever... " Jessica said.

" Yuri's living her ing life quietly lately..." Yoona said.

" So? You're point is?"

" I think we need to ... spice it up a bit.. "

     The two of them exchange a devilish grin.

 

 

" Hi! Drive safely.."Lay greeted Tiffany.

    Tiffany flashed her Eye-smile and drove off.

" So, How are you feeling?" He asked Yuri as he took all the books and the bag she is carrying.

" Im fine.. Hey, I can carry it. No need to---"

" nope.. I'll carry this.. " Lay said.

    Yuri just smiled.

 

 

    He was feeling it again. Like something is pinching his heart by the sight of Yuri with Lay. And most of all, she seems happy.

" Oh hey look, It's Lay and the freak again..." Yoona exclaimed.

" Yoong.. I think you should stop calling her that." Kris said.

    All of her friends looked at him in astonishment.

" Wh-what?!" Yoona asked.

" Im sorry Yoona ... but I think we should really leave her alone.. I mean... I dont remember her doing anything bad against us.. right?" Kris said.

" K, I cant believe you..." Xiumin said.

" Let's go..." Yoona said and drag Jessica with her.

     Yoona is obviously pissed.

" augh! She's mad ... again.." Kris said as he face palmed himself.

" It's your fault... You just defended that freak..." Tao said.

" I told you, you should stop calling her that.. And I am not defending her.. Im just stating a fact." he said and walked off.

" Haaaaay... First Lay, and now Kris is slowly drifting away... I just wish we would not be like that... Friends forever..." Tao said as he hugged Xiumin.

" Yuck! Get the away from me... Bromance.. " Xiumin hissed.

 

 

" Haven't I told you to stop flirting with my man... " Yoona said coldly as Yuru closed her locker.

" Sor----"

" Shut up. I dont wanna hear your stupid voice... I told you to stay away from my man ... But you didnt..

Do you really think Kris's gonna like you? Look at the mirror,Loser! " Yoona said.

     Yuri could only look down.

" You haven't had enough with Kris, and now you're up into Lay? What a !" Yoona added.

    Yuri was biting her lower lip. Preventing to cry. Why would she cry? She promised to herself she wont ever cry with people insulting her. She should be strong.. For others not to underestimate her. But she's also human. She has a heart.

" What?! Are you crying now? Tsk. weak! Do you think we'll stop if you cry?! " Yoona said and started pushing her.

      Yuri looked over at Jessica who is quiet for the whole time. She can see anxiousness and worriness in her eyes.

Yoona kept on pushing her.

" Yoong... S-stop..." Jessica stuttered.

" Why? Dont you think this is fun?" Yoona said.

" It is.. B-but.. I-I think w-we should go.. I mean.. O-others may s-see u-s "

" Screw them.. The hell they care..."

" C-come on Yoona.. W-we c-could continue this some other time.. I-Im starving..."

    Yoona heaved a sighed.

" Fine.. You (pointing at Yuri) You just got lucky.. Be careful ... Im not letting this pass that easy.. " Yoona said and walked off.

     Yuri was shock when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw Jessica with a worried and apologetic stare..

" Are you okay?" She whispered.

    Yuri nodded.

" Jessica!!" They heard Yoona.

" Im sorry" Jessica said shortly before following Yoona.

     Yuri's tears flows unconciously.

' At least she cared ' Yuri thought as she burried her face in her palm.