Forevermore

Forevermore

 

" Look, Im sorry Yoong.. " Kris again, apologized.

" You know what, I really dont get it.. Why are you even defending her?!" Yoona said.

" I am not defending Yoong.. Please.. Forgive.. "

" Oh Shut up Kris.. You always disappoints me.." Yoona said.

" Please Yoong... I promise this would be the last.."

" Ugh. Fine.. Just stop defending her again... "

 

 

 

     Kris was walking in the corridor when several students came running from behind him. He was confused.

" Hey, excuse me.. What's happening?" He asked curiously.

" Oh.. The school's nerd is being loved by the people .... again.." The boy answered with an ironic and mocking voice.

" Yuri? what do you mean?"

" Its the freak... she's beeing hounded.."

" what?!" He said almost shouting.

    He hurriedly went to find Yuri. He doesnt even know why but he felt his adrenaline rushed as he search for her.

    It seemed like someone was pinching is heart by the sight. There Yuri is, full of flour,ketchup, water, paints and heck he can even see blood from her wrist. She has her head low but he's sure she was crying.

   Without any hesitation, he went to her side and held her tightly. He too was surprised at what he just did but it doesnt even matter now. He was furious. He looked around and saw a bunch of students gasping and murmuring words.

" Who did this to her?" He asked.

    No one answered. They were all quiet.

" I asked who did this " He repeated again increasing the volume of his voice.

    He helped Yuri stood up and again looked at every student he around. Giving them his deadly glare.

" I wouldnt let this pass.. " he said as he guided Yuri to walk.

 

 

" How can they do this on her?! How more  uneducated can they be.." Sooyoung hissed in annoyance as she wiped the blood from Yuri's wrist, applying some treatment into it. Yuri didnt even flinched.

" Yuri.... Why are you letting them do this to you?! You could've just defended yourself... God! Im really pissed right now.." She added.

    Yuri just shrug and didnt bother to explain and complain anymore.

" Im sorry Yuri.. I promise I wouldnt let this pass.. Im gonna find who's the person behind this.. " Kris said.

    Yuri looked at him.

" You dont need to. Besides, I promised you I wouldnt let myself see you again" Yuri said.

" Screw that Yuri... Just forget it.. Im here with you and I'm..... I'm gonna protect you.." Kris said with sincerity on his eyes.

     I dont know what the hell did I just do or what the hell am I doing. One thing is for sure.....

....

...

..

...

That I hate seeing Yuri in a helpless state. I dont wanna see her in pain.

  .

....

 

I wanna protect her. 

 

 

--------------------------

annyeong!

just got home...

I just finished the entrance exam..

i just wish I answered all the questions correctly...

Of corse, English was the easiest subject...

but MAth and Science is just.......... argh..

 

well, wish me luck readers!

:)