Forevermore

Forevermore

 

                Kris walks hesitantly inside the library. He searched for Yuri and found her reading silently.

“ hey..” He called her out.

                He saw her looked up at him but irony to what he was expecting, she smiled at him.

“ Hey,,” She said.

                He froze. Her smile was overwhelming. Its like the most beautiful smile he had ever seen.

                Yuri looked at him confused.

“ What is up?” She said.

                It shoot him back to senses. He sat opposite to her.

“ you’re kinda weird..”  Yuri said.

“ can I ask you something?” he asked.

                Yuri nodded.

“ what… erm.. nevermind..” He said.

“ If you’re wondering what happened earlier.. its just my stupidity.. I was walking when I slip and the water I was holding spilled all over me..” She lied.

“ That’s not what I was going to ask but never mind..”

                Yuri giggled softly and continued to read.

“ What are you doing here anyway? Our tutorials ended yesterday..” yuri asked.

“ well, tomorrow’s our examination.. and I just pass by to say …. Thank yoi but don’t be too flattered..” Kris said.

“ you are very welcome Kris.. Just pass the exams tomorrow..”

                Kris stood up.

“ I will.. I’ll go now..” He said and started to walk away.

                Yuri smiled and continued to read.

“ ummm… Yuri” Kris called her out again.

                Yuri looked back at him.

“ next time.. be careful.. I mean.. It was the 2nd time I saw you wet by your own stupidity..” he said.

                Yuri nodded her head.

 

“ What the hell did I just said?” He whispered as soon as he step out of the library.