Forevermore

Forevermore

 

                “ yow Kris.. wanna hang out?” Xiumin asked.

                It’s already dismissal time.

“ No, I’ll pass” Kris said as he remembered his ‘tutorial class’ with Yuri.

“ oh come on.. besides, Yoona will come..” Tao said.

“ you’ll come?” He asked Yoona.

“ Yes.. Jessica will come too..” she answered.

                Kris thought for a moment.

“ Come on” Yoona dragged him as he and yoona hop inside his car.

‘ we can jus meet tomorrow.. hanging out with Yoona is more fun’ he thought.

 

                Yuri was waiting in the library for almost half an hour but Kris was nowhere to be found.

                She heaved a sigh.

“ why am I not surprised” She murmured.

“ Yuri?”

                Yuri turned to look at the owner of the voice and was surprised to see Lay.

“ oh.. Zhang Yi Xing-ssi.. I better go” Yuri bowed before walking. She heard him chuckled.

“ It’s okay Yuri.. don’t need to go.. besides this library is not mine anyway” Lay said as he sat at the seat and started reading a book.

                Yuri stay rooted in her place. Lay looked at her and smiled.

“ You can sit here if you want.. I don’t mind.” He said as he tap the seat beside him.

                Yuri then obliged.

“ By the way, call me Lay.. my Chinese name is kinda…. Creepy” He said.

                Yuri smiled.. small smile.

“ Do you usually stay here after school?” He asked.

“ no… I mean yes..” She lied.

and DON’T.. Don’t tell anyone about this” she remembered Kris said.

                Few minutes of silence passed.

“ Can I ask you something?” Yuri asked.

“ Sure”

“why are you here? Why are you….”

“ why am I talking to you?” Lay finishes off. Yuri nodded her head.

“ why? Don’t you want me here?”

“ no.. no.. that’s not wha—“

                He chuckled.

“ You’re cute.. Im here because I want to.. and to be your friend is not a bad idea after all..” Lay said.

“ You?.. my friend? I.. Ive never had a friend..” Yuri whispered the last sentence.

“ Then let me be your first then.. Hi! Im lay.. A senior class B.. Nice to meet you” He said as he offered a handshake.

                Yuri smiled sweetly.

“I.. I am Yuri.. Senior.. Class A” She introduced as he took the handshake.

                Lay chuckled while Yuri smiled.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Lay and Yuri moment..

:)

i Honestly like Lay..

he's my favorite Exo-M member..

but Kris is a hottie too..

;)