Forevermore

Forevermore

 

                Yuri walked towards her locker when two boys blocked her.

“ Hey nerd..” One of them said.

                She bowed her head as she walked passed them but one of the boys took her wrist.

“ aw” She hissed.

                The hold was just too tight.

“ I have something for you..”

“ Let go of me .. please..”

“ Look Joon, she’s begging.. Don’t worry Ms. Nerd.. We’ll never do anything under your pants. Hell, I would rather shoot my head with a gun than doing so.”

“ Please Let go of me..”

“ Okay.. Surprise!”

                The boys pour water all over her. Yuri lose balance and fall flatly on the gound.

“ Do you want help..?”

“ Kiss my nerd!”

                The two boys left her.

“ Yuri?”

                Yuri looked at the owner of the voice. It was Kris.

“ Yuri, what hap---“ Kris was about to walk to her but…

“ Kris? Where have you b--- Oh my god! Isn’t that the school’s nerd?” Yoona said.

“ Hey Jess wha—Wow! What happened here? She looks like a bum.. Hey look everyone! The pathetic Looser is on the floor…” Jessica announced

                Everyone gathered around Yuri. Laughing and throwing insults on her.

                Kris looked at her sympathetically. ‘this is too much’. He thought as he planned to walk towards Yuri and helped her.

“ Yuri.” He heard Lay said as he stopped on his first step.

                He watched as Lay held and helped Yuri. He can hear others gasping and whispering.

“ You all find this funny?” Lay shouted at them angrily.

                All was silenced.

                Lay guided her as they walked out.

“ Did he just… helped her?” Yoona said amused.

“ I hate her!” Jessica hissed and walked away.

“ Poor Jessi.. of all the girls in the world. Lay chose that nerd over her.. right K?” Yoona said as she clung her arms unto his.

                Kris forced a smile and lightly pushed her arms off.

“ Imma go somewhere..” He said and proceeded.

                Yoona kinked an eyebrow.

 

 

“ You sure you’re okay?” Lay asked as Yuri came out from the girl’s comfort room. Luckily, she has an extra uniform.

“ Lay, Im perfectly fine. They didn’t do anything.. just the pouring of the water..” Yuri assured her.

                Lay sighed in relief.

“ Lay.. Thank you..” Yuri said.

                Lay held Yuri hands and looked at her.

“ I would do anything.. to protect you..” He sincerely said.

“ why?” she asked.

“ because you’re my friend..” Lay said.

 

 

                Kris pressed the keys of the piano hardly. He’s in the music room. He’s confused. Why does he feel guilty for not helping Yuri. Why he felt a sudden urge to help her. Why was he irritated when Lay came up first before her. Why is he affected by what Yoona tells about Yuri. He took something from her pocket and it was the pendant of Yuri.

                He looked blankly at it. Thinking about her.