Forevermore

Forevermore

 

" Oh.. not now.." Tiffany groaned as she and Yuri heard the doorbell.

" Just when Plankton was aabout to discover the secret recipe of the krabby patty" Tiffany cried exasperate.

" Get your off of the couch and open the freaking door..." Yuri said lazily answering her Physics homework.

" Argh" Tiffany said as she stood up and walks toward the door.

      Yuri heard Tiffany's surprised shriek.

" Uncle kwon " She heard Tiffany said.

     She looked up and saw her father with Jiyoung.

" What are you doing here?" Yuri asked sternly.

" Im just gonna buy materials for my project, please excuse me.." Tiffany said.

    She looked back at Yuri first before leaving.

" Annyeong noona" Jiyoung greeted and gave Yuri a quick hug.

" Im sorry for being rude, but Im qiute busy, so please just tell me what you want to say.."

" We're here to ask you, noona. "

" ask me what?"

" We're going back to states the day after tomorrow. We want to know if you're tagging along with us... " He answered.

     Yuri looked at them blankly.

" Im sorry Jiyoung.. But my answer would still be the same"

 " Noona, we want you in our family.. Dont you want it too? I know we dont know about each other that much.. But im willing to open up and embrace you whole-heartedly. It would be really nice to have a sibling. I hope you do feel the same way too"

    Well, she did and do. She always imagine herself having sweet bonding with a brother of sister. But she never have the opportunity.

    There was a few minutes of silence.

" Yuri, We knew about your condition.. and there's a lot of treatment in the states.. " Mr. Kwon said.

    Yuri was taken aback. They knew about it?

" How did you know? "

" Does that even matter? You are my daughter, Yuri. I care about you more than anything in this world. I dont want to see you suffering. All I want is for you to be happy. I may not be a good father to you, but im willing to do all I can to be the best father to you... Please?"

     Yuri was silent and was just staring at him.

" Im sorry.. I just cant.." She finally answered.

     Mr.Kwon heaved a sigh and Jiyoung looked disappointed.

" Well, I'm still hoping you'd change your mind... abd If you do... Dont hesitate to call me.. I'll wait for your call" Mr. Kwon said as he gave her a calling card.

     She didnt took it so he just put it on top of the table.

" We'd better be going.. " He said and the two of them left the house leaving a bothered Yuri alone.

     And all of a sudden her world seem to spun as her vision became obscure. She felt a stinging pain in her head like someone's nailing her inner head.

" Are you okay?" She felt a hand around her shoulder but she was too dizzy to even recognize who it was

     Then it all went black.

 

 

     Yuri slowly opened her eyes and frowned at the sight she saw. The ceiling is unfamiliar and so does the scent. She looked around and saw her father walking back in forth.

" What happened to me?" She asked.

     Then it hit her. She was in a hospital. She panicked but a hand held her hands. It was Tifanny. She became a little bit calm.

" Yuri, you passed out.. "

" Tiffany, take me out of here.. I dont want to be here..." She said in half plea.

" No, Yuri. I guess this is the right time for us to know what is really your condition right now.. Im worried about you Yul, and I am not going to be at piece if I wouldnt know your condition"

" But Fany--"

" Trust me Kwon Yuri.. I'll be here whatever the result would be.."

    Yuri nodded.

" Do you want me to call Kris?"

" No! Just no..."

    Just then the doctor came in with a the result.

" What is it?" Mr. Kwon asked.

" She has a brain tumor.. I suggest to have her a surgery soon... but I cant guarantee you that the surgery would be successful.. It's 25/75 % chance.."

" What do you mean?" Jiyoing asked obviously confused.

" 25% chance for the surgery to be succesful..."

" Oh my God.." Tiffany murmured.

" Excuse me " The doctor said and bowed before leaving the four.

    There was an awkward silent.

" Tiffany.. get me out of here..." Yuri said sternly.

"But you need to rest"

"I can rest in the house.. please.."

" Havent you heard what the doctor said? You need to have a surgery soon" Jiyoung said.

" So? Does that require me to do it? Clearly it was only his suggestion"

" But Yuri that surgery can help you.."

" Yeah.. 25%.. "

     They were silent for a moment.

" Please Fany, just let me be home.. I seriously need to rest and I cant rest here..."

    Tiffany sighed.

" Yuri.. we are still hoping.... that you'll change your mind..." Mr.Kwon said.