Forevermore

Forevermore

 

" Yul, have you been listening to a word I've been saying?"

   Yuri looked at the Tiffany, clueless of what she was babbling about.

" Obviously not" She answered her own question.

    Great! She really is the best. Yuri thought.

" What really is on your mind? You've been spacing out.. You havent touched your fries yet. Which is new becuase, you usually eat mine while where having this sweet bonding and---"

" Fany, have you been kissed?" Yuri asked but immediately blocked as she realized what she had said.

    There it is. Her thought just slip out from without her knowing it. So frickin cool.

" Why are you-- Oh... my... God..Have you-- "

     Yuri blocked Fany's mouth.

" You dont have to shout it out.."

    Tiffany pushed her hands away from her.

" Why are you exagerating. We're at home. Who would hear us?.. So, did Kris really.. Kissed you?"

    Yuri nodded shyly. Tiffany pouted.

" You're already grown up... And you've been kissed... You beat me first!"

" wait- are you saying that you've never been kissed? "

" Well, im conservative.. you know... So, did Kris really kissed you?"

" Yes... But he's father dont like me.. "

" So? You two love each other right? Why would you even care about what others say? As long as the both of you held on to each other, nothing will break your dynamic."

" You watch too much romantic movies..."

" Well, what can I say? Im so gorgeously smart.."

" That.. doesnt make any sense at all..."

" It does .. now Imma get my revenge and eat your fries.. it's now even.."

 

 

 

     Yuri is walking in the aisle as she looked over a thousand of books surrended her. After buying the books she had just bought, she went out of the bookstore but was shocked at who she saw.

" Yuri...."

" D-dad..."

 

-------

 

A short update...

we're kinda almost at the end... 5 or 6 chapters more.. Im gonna remind you guys again.. This is a TRAGIC story.. means this is gonna be some sort of SAD story... that's all...

see ya..