Forevermore

Forevermore

 

                Lay was walking at the corridor when he heard someone groaning. He looked around and saw someone walking dizzily. He walked nearer and realized it was Yuri.

“ Yuri?” He called Yuri.

                Yuri cant recognize who called her. She was dizzy and her eye sight was Hazy.

“ Yuri are you alright?” Lay asked.

“l-lay?” She recognized.

“ yuri .. you look so plae.. I better bring you to the clinic” Lay said.

                He guided her but Yuri weakly pushed him.

“ No, Im okay..” she said.

“ but..”

“ Im okay..”

                Yuri’s sight is now normal but she still felt a little pounding in her head.

“ Are you really okay? What happened?” Lay asked worriedly.

“ Im fine.. really.. maybe I was just tired..” Yuri assured.

 

“ You didn’t do your assignments?” Yuri said to Kris.

“ you can answer that right? Answer it” Kris said.

                Yuri heaved a sigh.

“ if you keep acting like this you’ll never gonna pass..” She said.

“ I don’t care..”

“ Fine” She said as she stood up and packed her things.

“ What are you doing?” He kinked an eyebrow.

“ Mr. Wu, I’ll not waste my time teaching someone who don’t have any dreams and cant even appreciate things” She said and bowed her head.

“ Who do you think you are? Not because I talked to you doesn’t mean you can say things like that to me.. Fine.. Go! I don’t need you anyway” Kris said.

“ God bless Mr. Wu” She said and walked away.

 

“ Some pathetic loser” Lay whispered.

“ You did wrong Kris” Lay popped out.

                Lay was surprised.

“ How long were you there? Did you saw anything?” he asked.

“ Long enough to say that what you did was wrong.. you shouldn’t be mean with her. You should be thankful” Lay said.

“ For what? She should be the one who’d be thankful”

“ She is doing you a favor..”

“ since when did you care about her? She’s just someone who’s wasting her time reading books like forvevr”

“ She’s right.. you’re just someone who doesn’t have dreams. You’re just someone who cant appreciate things” Lay said and walked away.

                Kris was blank for a moment. Lay never talked to him like that before. He packed his things and walked off too.

 

 

“ yoona , I’ll send you home..” Kris offered.

“ yeah sure..” Yoona agreed.

 

                While inside the car..

“ how’s your studies?” she asked.

“ Fine..” He lied.

“ Don’t Lie, K , I heard what happened.. you’ll be kicked out of the basketball team if you fail the exam..” yoona said.

“ Im sorry..”

“ Don’t say Sorry.. K, I want you to pass your exams..” Yoona said.

“ If I do what will you do? Will I ever have a chance on you?”

“ who knows?” Yoona said.

Kris’s eyes lit up.

“ Really? I’ll have a chance?” 

                Yoona didn’t say a thing but she smiled.

“ Fine then.. I’ll pass that freaking exam” Kris said.

                Tomorrow morning, Kris hurriedly search for Yuri.. he looked every part of the school Yuri might be at.. but he cant find her.

                He was walking when he heard someone’s playing the piano in the music room. He got curious for he was mesmerized by what he is hearing. He opened the door and found Yuri. Yuri abruptly stopped when she saw him. She immediately stood up and bowed her head before she started walking.

“hey..” he called her.

                Yuri stopped walking.

“ look, I did wrong.. but you see, I really need your help.. I need to pass my  exams” he said.

                Yuri smiled.

“ same time.. if you ditch, its over..” she said and walked off.

                Kris unconsciously smiled. He sat at the piano seat and tried to play what he heard Yuri played earlier.

“ what the---“ he whispered.

“ she’s…. different” he added.

--------------------------

 

Sorry guys but I may update my story only every weekends.

Summer is finally over so, 

i need to focus on my studies now..

but I promise to update as soon as I can..

:)