Forevermore

Forevermore

 

“ lets start this ” Kris said as he sat across Yuri.

“first thing you should learn is controlling yourself and watching your words” Yuri explained.

                Kris looked at her in disbelief.

“ Are you ordering me?” He asked.

“ No.. I am teaching you. You need patience in order to understand things” Yuri explained.

                Kris was shocked. It’s actually the first time he heard her say a thing except “ sorry”.

“ we shall start “ Yuri said as she started teaching him.

                After talking and explaining, Yuri stopped.

“ are you done?” Kris asked obviously bored,

                Yuri nodded her head.

“ good” he stood up and put headset on.

“ we need to apply what I’ve taught you.. answer some mathematical equation, so that I can see if you learned or not” Yuri said.

“ Look, I am the one who’ll say wether we’re done or not..” Kris said as he walk out of the library.

                Yuri heaved asigh.

“ some people who cant appreciate life.. some lucky people “ She whispered.

“ hey!” someone tapped her shoulder.

                She smiled as she saw Lay.

“ I see, you’re done with your ‘tutorials’” he said.

“well, yeah “ Yuri said.

“ let’s go” He said as hold her hands and they walked.

                People were staring at them and yuri is getting more uncomfortable.

“ where.. are we going?” She whispered as she stared at their entwined hands.

“ To my favorite place” He answered.

                Finally they reached Lay’s car. Lay opened the door for yuri. Yuri hesitated at first. She looked at Lay who smiled at her. Yuri smiled back and entered the car.

 

 

“ this is my favorite place” He announced as they reached a lovely place. They can see the full view of the sunset and Yuri was very delighted.

“ It’s so beautiful Lay” She said.

“ I know, I go here whenever I’m Lonely… and you are the first person I brought here”

                Yuri looked at him.

“ Really?” she asked

                Lay nodded his head.

“w-why?”

“ Be cause… I know you’re lonely too” He said.

“ No Im not..”

“  Smile can never Hide what a person feels.. loneliness is the eyes Yuri..”

                                Yuri heaved a sigh. This person can really see through her.

 

 

“ do you really want to be kicked out of the basketball  team Mr. wu?” Kahi asked him.

                Apparently, Kahi asked him a question and he just shrug it off.

“ What do you want me to do Ms. Park? How the hell am I supposed to answer when I done know the answer?” He cooly said.

                Kahi heaved a sigj.

“ Show some respect Mr. Wu.. at least Show some respect.. Class, it’s all for today” Kahi announced.

“ K, That was Cool!” Xiumin said while putting his arms around his shoulder.

“ Im always cool” He said proudly.

                The four of them went to the canteen to have their lunch.

“ This is for you Kris.. I made it just for you” One girl approached them while handling him a cake.

                Kris looked at her.

“ I don’t like your cake and I don’t like you” He said.

                The girl walked away almost crying. Tao, Kris and Xiumin started laughing while Lay was just quietly watching them.  Kris stopped laughing when he saw Yuri. Yuri walked passed them.

“ Stupid Nerd” Kris purposely said out loud.

                Then the three laughed again.

“ Stop it kris” Lay said.

“ I can do what I want Lay.. I rule this school.. we four rule this school” Kris said cooly.

                Lay stood up.

“ I’ll leave “ He said and walked away.

“ You know what K, sometimes, Lay is just weird” Tao said.

“ Yah! Stay away from my food Baozi!” Tao shoued as he saw Xiumin eating his food.

                Kris looked at the direction Lay is going.

‘what are you up to?’ he thought as he saw him  walking out of the canteen.