Forevermore

Forevermore

 

    Kris was sitting at the far corner floor of the school's library. He wasnt there to read. He just want to be there for it was one of the places he finds peacefulness. Maybe because it is silent there. He has time to think of some things. He still cant believe what have happened. There's a lot of things that's been on his mind. First, the basketball match, his unstaedy relationship with Yoona, his friendship with Lay and Of course, Yuri who he thinks most of the time. He was honestly afraid about what would be Lay's answer to his question yesterday. But at the end of the day, he  was thinking what is there to be afraid? Why is he even afraid? So what if Lay likes her?

   He was snapped back to senses when he heard a familiar voice from the other side of the book racks.

" Are you really sure about it Yoona?" It was Jessica. She's probably talking to Yoona on the phone.

" Dont you think this is too much? I mean.. What if Yuri's ......."

     Kris was alarmed. Why are they talking about Yuri?

" Fine... The plan was due later after 30 minutes..Yep.. All things needed are all settled. I've also talked to other students about it... Today's Yuri's last day here.... " Jessica said.

  

    Jessica and Yoona's phone conversation interupted when someone took her phone away.

" K-Kris?" She said in bewilderment.

    Kris was shivering because of anger.

" Tell me... You and Yoona was the one who planned everything against Yuri?"

" K-Kris.. what are you talki---"

" I asked you!!!! Is this Your and Yoona's Plan?! " He shouted.

      Everyone gathered around but he doesnt care. He was dead angry.

" K-Kris I-Im sorr----"

" !" He shouted as she throw the phone on the floor and broke.

      Jessica looked down. He was too afraid to look at him.

" Where's Yoona?" He managed to stay calm althought all his blood started to boil up.

 " I-I dont know.. " She stuttered.

" WHERE THE HELL IS YOONA!!!" He repeated.

" I dont know... swear Kris.. I really dont know... " She admitted.

" I am very disappointed in you Jessica... I thought you were different.." He said as she dashed off.

      

 

      Yoona was on her way to her locker when she felt a tight grip on her wrist.

" aw!" She hissed as she looked who was it. It was Kris.

" Kris .. Let me go.." She demanded.

     Kris was too furious to even hear what she was saying. How can Yoona do it.

" What the hell is wrong with you?!" Yoona said.

"Did you planned everything? All that have happened to Yuri.. all the bullying thing.. Was that all your plans?" He asked never leaving her sight.

" What are you doing? Are you accusing me? I said let me go! Why? Have you heard about it from random student again? I thought you'll only believe to what I say? You know what... I think we should end th---"

" God Damnit! Fine!!! Let's end this.. Im sick and tired of all your talks of How I ruin your image.. how I kept on defending Yuri and not you.. How cool we are when we're together...You know what... I really thought you were special... Turns out, You're just like any other girls... You're a spoiled little brat.. Yuri's a freak? Well, you're worse Yoona... And thank you for making me realize how important Yuri is to me... And I think, I like Yuri more than I liked you... Oh wait.. I hate you fits better.." He said as he let go of her and started walking.

" Hey! Kris! Come back! are you gonna leave me here? I'm your girlfriend.." Yoona said as she looked around and realized that she was being stared at by the other students.

     Kris ignored her and search for Yuri. It was all clear to him now. He like Yuri. All the unsure feelings. The reason why he felt complete whenever he see her. The reason why he felt weak whenever he see her in misery.

      He finally saw Yuri at the Music room pressing the piano with a sad melody.

" Yuri...." He called her.

     She looked at him. Kris's anger instantly fades away as he saw her smile.

" Hey.. what's up?" She asked.

     Without thinking, Kris hugged her. Yuri felt stiff and was shock. Her mind was blank for a moment as she stood there motionless.

" Yuri..." kris murmured.

      Kris broke the hug and looked directly in her eyes. His left hands holding her her's while hemis right hands cupped her cheeks tenderly.

" Yuri.... I like you.." He finally said.

      He can see a shock and worried look on her eyes. He too was shocked that that he was able to say those things differenly from the way he always say to Yoona.

" I Love you......" He corrected.

   -------

Cliff Hangers...

tayayayay!!!

What do you think Yuri should say?

finally, my story is progressing...

And for the record...

'TAKE THAT YOONA!!!!!'

ahahahaha. 

I just hate how yoona is in this story..

But I apologize to Yoona's Fans out there...

dont curse me..

It's just a story...

I'm sure they're like super close in reality..

YoonYul FTW. 

^_^

will update soon or ...

just bear a little more..

Oh and by the way,

Im starting to write my next story.. I finished 4 chapters already but like I said before, Im gonna finish this Story first..

Just to give you a preview,

It would be my OTP "YulHae"

Yuri and Donghae...

 

I Like them both..

hope you'll support that story too like you supported my two other stories..

anyways,

gotto go..

see you soon folks.