Forevermore

Forevermore

 

Hi everyone! Sorry for making you wait. Here's an update.. Enjoy..

 

-------------

 

" I love you " corrected himself.

    Yuri looked at him astonished. Had she really heard what she thought she heard?

He loves me? Kris loves me? She thought.

" Say something.. please " Kris said.

     Then it hit her. She cannot love him back. She just cant.

"Please... Dont say you love me. please." She trailed off.

     Kris gave her a disappointed look. She instantly melted.

" Yuri...Is it because of Lay?." He asked.

" Im so sorry Kris...." She said and slowly pushed his hands away and run without direction.

      Kris stood there frozen. Just when he realized he loves Yuri, it was late.

 

     Yuri continued to run and abruptly stopped as she suffer to breathe. She inhaled and exhaled deeply. Then it all went black.

 

 

     Yuri slowly opened her eyes.

" Oh God Yuri! You're awake.. Oh.. are you okay? what do you feel?" Tiffany bombarded her with questions as she held her hands.

" I-Im fine Fany"

    She looked around. She was already at her and Tiffany's apartment.

" Dont move... Rest for a while" A man said in blue long sleeve.

    She looked at him curiously. He also noticed Lay beside the man.

" Lay?"

" Yuri, dont worry.. he's my uncle. He's a doctor" Lay said.

" what happened to me?" Yuri asked.

" We should be the one asking you that. I saw you lying unconscious on the corridor. Luckily, I passed by and saw you." Lay said.

" Definitely lucky! Oh god, Thank God, you're the one who saw her.. I owe you my life " Tiffany said.

" Your life?" Yuri said half in humour and confused.

 " Ms. Kwon. I think you should really need a treatment.. The cancer is getting worse.. You dont want to waste time.." Lay's uncle said.

" Thank you very much for your concern sir. I really appreciate it.." Yuri said.

" It's okay young lady, your my nephew's friend after all. Anyway, I need to go.. " He said.

" Oh! Me too.. " Lay said.

     Tiffany instantly frowned.

" Aw. Why so fast? Dont you want to stay for a little while?" Tiffany asked as she pouted.

     Lay smiled.

" I actually want to stay but I really need to go... I'll visit some other day... "

" promise?"

      He nodded.

" Okay!" Tiffany flashed her amazing Eye-smile and Yuri swear she saw him  blushed. Well, what can she say, even she herself, is blushing whenever Tiffany flashed that Eye-smile.

" I'll go now.. Yuri, take care of yourself okay?... And I'll call (looking at Tiffany) later" He said and walked off.

 

" Now that's what you call, Mysterious..... mmmm.. I wonder..." Tiffany said as soon as they were gone.

     Yuri chuckled.

" Now that's what you call ert...." Yuri countered.

     Tiffany giggled.

" Say what you want to say Yul, I aint buying it... .But here's a secret... I kinda like him..." Tiffany give her a wink.

      And in an instant Yuri laughed hysterically.

" Oh, by the way, your phone kept on ringing earlier. I didnt bother to answer.." Tiffany said as she hand Yuri her phone.

     Yuri frowned.

19 missed calls : Kris-oppa

08 messages : Kris-oppa

' Hey.. Why did you run?'

' Where are you?'

' Text me when you got home'

' are you home yet?'

' Please, just.... talk to me... I'll be waiting for your call'

' Are you mad?'

'    '

' .....'

        And then she recieved a new message and it was from Kris.

' Im sorry... I know you cant love me back... I just wanna let you know that I'll be here whenever you need me.. But I cant promise to stop loving you... Becuase I've tried to but the more I try, the more I realize how much you mean to me... I Love you.. '

 

     Yuri closed her eyes for a moment.

" What am I gonna do " She whispered to herself.

 

" Yul!!!.. Where's the freaking remote!!!  I cant watch Spongebob!!!!!!" She heard Tiffany yelled from the living room.

" Go ask spongebob and his stupid pink friend!" She answered.

" 3,2,1" after counting Yuri looked at the door and it automatically opened revealing a pouting Tiffany.

       Just as she expected.

" oh you didnt just called Patrick stupid... "

She said.

" Oh yes I did.. Actually, they both are" Yuri said preventing to laugh.

"This is WAR..." Tiffany said and plunged herself into her.

      Then Tiffany started tickling her.

 

-----------

sowee, I just cant stop putting YulTi moments...

I just love the two..

^_^

 

Gaaahhh...