Forevermore

Forevermore

 

     " I heard what you did" Kris heard Lay.

      Kris was practicing basketball when Lay came. Lay handed him a bottle of water.

" Did what?" He asked althought he knew what he was talking about.

" Thank you Kris.." He said.

" For what?"

" For finally doing what's right.. For saving her. "

" You like her?" Kris asked.

    Lay didnt answered and started walking towards the exit door.

" I asked you Lay, Do you like her?" He said eagerly wanting to know.

" It doesnt matter Kris.. Just .... stay by her side.. " He said and walked off.

 

 

" Yuri, I have something to tell you" Tiffany said.

" What is it?" She answered without taking her sight off the book she was reading.

" It's about...... your dad" Tiffany trailed off.

" Yeah, what about him?" She tried to put up her poker face but was fully aware that a single tear might actually fall.

" He's...... He's here.. In Korea.. "

" So? "

" He's looking for you Yul..."

     Yuri looked straight at Tiffany checking if she's serious. Indeed, She was serious.

    She havent had any news about her dad since about 10 years and hearing this made her feel so many emotions.

She looked back at the book she was reading, not really reading.

" I dont need him anyway.. I have you.. and it all that's matter" She said.

    Tiffany heaved a sigh and put her hands over Yuri's shoulder.

" Look at me.." she demanded.

    Yuri did what she was told to do so.

" Yul. I know how badly you want to see him. You dont have to act strong Yul. Im always here and you know that but a care from your real father is really different Yul. Maybe this would be the start of something new." Tiffany said.

    Yuri smiled although she's in verge of crying.

" Thank you Miyoung... You really are the best best friend in this whole world" She said as she hugged her bestfriend tightly.

" Ugh! Why do you always call me by that name?! " She said.

" Becuase I like your real name.. besides, Its cute....."

" It's not cute Yul.. I hate it.."

". Fine brights eyes... "

" Whatever.. I dont wanna miss an episode of my overly cute Spongebob! Tayayayayayayay!!!!!" Tiffany said as she broke the hug and get the remote and started singing along with the oh so familiar intro song.

    'Who lives in pineapple under the sea? Spongebob Squarepants!'

 

" oh ... That never gets old " She heard Tiffany commented.

" Dork" She said.