Forevermore

Forevermore

 

    Its been a week since he hasn't talked to Yuri. He's not avoiding Yuri but he is giving her space. And seeing her smiling with Lay, that's all that matters. But as day passed by, he realized, he cant do it. He was deeply in love with Yuri. And now, he'll try it again. If the answer will be still be the same then it's over. He'll leave this unniversity.

" Lay...  I love Yuri..." He said.

     Lay looked at him.

" Why are you telling me this Kris?" He asked.

     Kris heaved a sigh.

" You are my friend. I dont wanna ruin your relationship with Yuri. So Im being honest with you... You didnt answered my question last time.. Do you like her?"

" What if I do?"

" Then I'll let go... I'll give up.. I'll be gone..... Becuase I trust you Lay.. "

    Silence..Silence..Silence..

" I would've said be gone....

....

...

...

but I dont  think she can love me back like she loves you..." Lay broke the silence.

    Kris looked at him confused.

" She likes you Kris.. She's just afraid... "

" afraid? from what?"

" Let her tell you.. Im not on the position to tell you..."

      Lay walked toward him.

" Just....  promise me.. you wont hurt her... I hate seeing her cry.. I trust you Kris, the way you trust me.. You're a brother I never had.." He said as he pat his shoulder and walked off.

 

 

 

' Please... Let's talk... Meet me at the music room... I'll be waiting...'

     Yuri kinked an eyebrow after reading Kris' message. What's his problem?

" are you okay?" Jessica asked her who's seated beside.

" Oh.. yes.. Um.. Sica, I need to go somewhere.. Is it okay?"

" Well of course... "

     Yuri smiled.

" Take care...Call me later" Jessica said.

    Yuri nodded and went to her destination.

 

" What's wrong?" Yuri asked as soon as she saw Kris at the Music room.

   Kris held her hand.

" Yuri.. I really cant do this... I cant just stay far from you ... not  talking to  you is like torturing myself... So Im letting you know... It's either you want me to stay or I'll leave this unuversity .." Kris stated.

     There's a shock in her face. She didnt see it coming.

" Kris.. "

" Dont say my name Yuri.. I need an answer...."

    Yuris looked down.

". Please... don't tell me you love me.... "

" Why? Why wont you let me?. I love you..." He said as he held her hands tighter.

" Dont make it harder Kris.. "

" I dont understand.... "

" There are things that you dont know about me.."

" Then let me know more about you..."

"but....."

     Kris cup her cheeks. There's a tenderness in his touch that made Yuri wanna cry.

" I Love you Yuri.. and there is nothing that can change that.. " He sincerely said.

" Then dont go... Dont leave me.... I want you to stay... I love you Kris...." She finally gave up and hugged him.

" I wont Yuri... I promise..."

 

 

 

------

Tayayayayay !!!!!

YulKris is finally on!!!

im so EXOited...

ahaahahahaha....

Jessica and Yuri hanging out...

while Lay is letting go...

It's awrighty...

Im always here for You Lay!!

ahahahaha...