Forevermore

Forevermore

 

                Yuri looks at herself in the mirror. She took off her eye glasses and let go of her hair that always been tied. She smiled bitterly as she saw her reflection. Its not bad. It’s just that, she looks pale and thin. Her lip is as pale as she was. She started combing her hair but as soon as she does, she found her hair entangled in the comb.

“ Hey.. What’s taking you so long..” Tiffany said as she entered the bathroom and found Yuri looking at herself in the mirror just above the sink.

“ What are you doing?” Fany asked.

                Yuri hugged her. Tiffany can hear her sobs. She looked at the sink and saw the comb with many entangled hairs. She returned the hug and pat her back lightly.

“ Shhhhh… im here…” Tiffany said comfortingly.

 

                Yuri entered the school campus and started walking to her room but was again stopped by three girls this time.

“ well, well, well, Lookw what we have here.. the school’s nerd.”

“ Hey freak.. what’s up with that bonette of yours? Is there a snake or something hiding inthere?”

                The three laughed.

“ Let’s get the party started!”

                They started throwing eggs and tomatoes on her. Others joined and started laughing their asses off.

“ Oh God this is so Funny..” One girl exclaimed.

                Kris came and was shock to witness the scene.

“ This is fun!” Yoona exclaimed.

                She too started throwing her.

“ Hey! The Mr. Campus should do it too!” One of the student gave one egg and a tomato to Kris.

                Kris was hesitant to throw it. She can see Yuri with her head low. He felt pity.

“ Come on.. Do It..” Xiumin said.

                All stopped throwing and waited for Kris to throw.

“ Show ‘em your cool pitch” Tao said.

                He looked at Yuri again.

‘ Why cant I just do it? I mean , she’s nothing. Come on Kris..’ he thought

                He looked at Yoona.

“ prove me you like me.. Make me be proud of you..” Yoona said.

                He inhaled deeply and positioned himself.

‘Whatever..’ He thought and aimed Yuri.

                He held the Tomato and..

….

..

..