Forevermore

Forevermore

 

" Okay.. Your scheduled operation is threee days from now.. You should be in good terms before you take the operation.. which mean, you have to stay here in the hospital ... " The doctor said.

" erm.... Doc, does it hurt? I mean.. you know.." Tiffany asked weary.

" Dont worry too much Ms. Hwang.. Yuri is strong..  besides your boyfriend seemed to be worry about you..." The doctor pointed Lay.

    Lay and Tiffany looked at each other for a while.

" uncle..." Lay stuttered.

" No--" So do Tiffany.

" Aish.. Kids this day.. denyinh everything.. I better go.. "

    The doctor walked out of the room. There are an awkward silence til Yuri and Kris burst out luaghing.

" Geez, Fany... you're blushing.." Yuri said.

" I am not.. You're hallucinating.." Tiffany said.

 

" I smell food!" Sooyoung with Xiumin bickering and pushing each other. Tao and Jessica already entered the hospital room.

" Aw!" Xiumin hissed after Sooyoung pushed him.

" I came here first..why the hell are you pushing me?!". He asked.

" You came here first? That's funny! I've been here since your mother got her first period!"

       Yuri, Kris, Lay, Jessica, Tiffany and Tao watched in amazement as the two kept debating who will get in first.

" That doesnt make any sense. Get out of my way you 'im-gonna-eat-anything-even-the-plate-and-cup girl!"

" wh--what!!! no you didnt!" Sooyoung exclaimed as she poke Xiumin.

" Aw! You're so tall!!"

" Yes I am, so you better get out of my way before I'll stamp on your puffy cheeks.."

    Sooyoung pushed him and finally she got in first. She hugged Yuri.

" I like him.." Sooyoung exclaimed.

     All of them laughed.

" Aw... that hurts.. Seriuosly Yuri.. Where on earth did you find her... She's freaking tall.."

" She's our school nurse.." Yuri answered.

" What?!!!!! Are you serious?.... but my friend told me our school nurse is hot....and gorgeous .. But im seeing the total opposite.."

" What I said was a joke....." Sooyoung took back what she said earlier..

    They all luaghed except Xiumin who was confused.

" Now where 's the food?" Sooyoung asked.

" when's the operation Yul?" Jessica asked.

" Three days from now.. but I need to stay here.."

" I'll be here everyday.. I just got my day off.. " Sooyoung said.

" What about the school?"

" They got a substitute for me.."

" Ay! maybe that substitute is the nurse my friends are talking about.." Xiumin said.

" I bet" Sooyoung said while laughing.

  " Im a bothersome Soo. it's your day off. You should be sleeping..."

" I can sleep here...keekeke"

" Yah pabo! Go get Yuri some water!" Sooyoung ordered Xiumin.

" Yes your highness... "