Forevermore

Forevermore

 

    Kris opened the door of the music room but was disappointed not to see Yuri. He had checked almost all the possible places Yuri could be but she was nowhere to be found. He tried calling her but she is not answering.

" Hey.. where's Lay?" He asked Xiumin and Tao.

" I dont know...." Tao answered.

" Jessia's not around as well.. Maybe they dating or something...." Xiumin added.

" Where's Yuri?" Tao asked.

" I dont know.. I've been looking for her...."

     He sighed and started walking.

" Where are you going?"

" I've gotta find Yuri..."

 

    After knocking three times, Tiffany finally opened. She frowned and then he saw Lay and Jessica inside the house.

" Wh-What is happening?"

" Oh.. Kris..." Jessica exclaimed.

" Why are you here?" Lay asked.

" Where's Yuri?"

     Tiffany, Jessica and Lay looked at each other.

" She just left.."

" Wh-where to?"

" She's going back to the states.. with his father.."

    It felt like his heart was stabbed. He run.

" hey, where are you going?"

" Im not gonna let her go...."

 

 

 

    He got in into the Airport but was dismay that the flight to L.A already gone. He was late.

 

 

    He found himself driving to the very place where he and Yuri had their first day. He sat at the grass and silently cried.

 

I should have followed her. I shouldnt jave just stood there. I should have held her hands and tell her how much I love her. Now She's gone.

 

 

" You came...." He heard a voice.

     He quickly stood up. He cannot be mistaken. He turned around and saw the girl he loves the most.

" So, you're just gonna leave me?   Without telling me....." Kris said.

    Yuri was silent.

" I love you Yuri. I told you I'll never let anything come between us.. I told you I'll never let you go... I told you I wont give up.... You should've trusted me..."

    Yuri walked toward him and cup his face.

" I trust you, Kris. That's why Im here. I ditched the flight. I told myself, if you really love me, you'll come here, at this place..... And you did.... It means a lot to me, Kris.."

     Yuri hugged Kris.

" I love you, Kris.. "

" I love you too..... Let's do this together.. I wanna be by your side.. "

 

 

 

------

I know It's kinda clichè but it's whats on my mind.. anyway, thank you to those who had viewed my new story.. I was pretty amaze by the comments and the outstanding views.. But I may keep it the story quite first because Im gonna focus on this one...