Forevermore

Forevermore

 

 

                Wu Fan, also known as Kris, walks handsomely in the aisle of people. He is the epitome of perfection. His dark brown orbs, luscious lips and the infamous smirk she always has. No wonder, he is the university’s ultimate heartthrob.

 

“ Hey Kris, There’s your destiny” Xiumin teased  as they walked passed by the University’s Total nerd.

“Destiny my ! I will never date a pathetic loner” He answered.

“ Don’t be too harsh, K, “ Lay butted in as he looked at her and smiled politely.

                Xiumin, Kris , and Tao just rolled their eyes as the four of them entered the basketball Gym to practice.

 

“heck! Who did that?!” Kris shouted as he felt someone just hit his head.

“I di” He looked up and saw his professor.

‘ Oh ’ he whispered.

“ Mr. Wu, you have been sleeping in my class for quite some time. “ His professor said.

“ aaa.. sorry Ms. Kahi, you see, we’ll be having our championship match 3 weeks by now so im all worn out due to practicing all day” He explained.

                He can hear Xiumin and Tao chuckling at the background.

“ King of excuses.. don’t worry Mr. Wu.. you’ll never have to worry about practicing all day”

                Kris kinked an eyebrow.

“what are you talking about?”

“ go to the office later Mr. Wu and talk to the principal.. I bet he has something to say” Kahi said.

 

                Kris is walking to the office.

“ what is that freaking principal is up to now?’ he thought.

                He was in deep thought when he bumped into a girl.

“ ” He whispered.

                All the book the girl was holding, scattered instantly.

“why on earth did you even have this plenty of books?” Kris said as the girl bent down to pick up her belongings.

“ s-sorry” she whispered which he barely heard.

                Kris looked at her sympathetically.

“ Yuri.. Yuri right? Please don’t show your face to me again” He said coldly.

                Yuri stood up and fixed her eye glasses. She bowed apologetically and walked away.

Kris spotted a bookmark on the floor. He picked it up.

‘live forever’ was written o0n it.

“stupid nerd” he whispered as he put the bookmark in his pocket and walked his way to the office.

 

 

“what?!” kris’s voice echoed inside the office.

                Mr. Lee, the principal, just stared at him.

“ you cant do this! I mean, I am like the best player in our basketball team. The team cant win without me.. you cant just remove me from the team” he exclaimed.

“ But I did Mr. Wu”

“ But why?”

“ Because you deserve it.. your grades Mr. Wu… you failed all your subjects. You  are good inside the court but you shouldn’t disregard your academics”

“what do you want me to do then?”

“ Study.. In two weeks, you need to pass all your subjects. If you do, you’ll be able to play for the championship. But if you don’t, say goodbye to your basketball hobby” Mr. Lee said.

 

                “damn!” He cursed as soon as he stepped out of the office room. For some unknown reason, Yuri’s face flashed in her mind.

“ tsk. Stupid Nerd” He murmured.

 

 

--------------------

Sorry for making Kris a little rude here..

but dont worry,

he'll probably change sonn..

:)