Forevermore

Forevermore

 

                Lay stared blankly at the paper she was holding.

 

“Kwon Yuri : Brain Cancer-Positive “

 

“ Hey Yul, Its pretty late.. what happened? God.. did you just came from the hospital? Your wrist.. it’s bleeding” Her best friend asked as she entered the apartment.

“ Im okay Fany” She said and sat at the couch feeling a little dizzy.

“ You’re sick Yul, Go back to states and tell your Mother about this..” Fany suggested as she gave Yuri a glass of water.

“ Even if I tell her, she wouldn’t care. She already has a new family.. she didn’t even recognizes me as her daughter.” Yuri said.

                Yuri’s father died 10 years ago. Her mother abandoned  her when and now has a new family. They were a happy and wealthy family back then but  it all ruined the day her Father died. Now Yuri is leaving with her best friend Tiffany for years. Tiffany is a very rich girl but she decided to be independent and live far from her parents.

“ it’s…………   getting worse”Yuri whispered.

“ Oh God..” Tiffany said in shock.

“ I think I should send you to the hospital….” Tiffany said.

“ No.. believe me.. It will never change the fact that.. I’ll die soon”

“ Please don’t say that.. come on.. I’ll send you to the hospital”

“ No, I don’t have money to pay for you”

“ I don’t give a damn about money Yul.. all I think of now is you.. I don’t wanna lose you.. You’re like.. my family..” Tiffany said and hugged her tightly.

“ I… I cant breathe” Yul said.

“ Just.. Stay with me okay?.. Just.. don’t leave me” Yuri said.

“ I wont ever leave you.. you should not leave me too”

 

                A black BMW car stopped at the front of the university. All of the students passing by stopped and looked who it was.

“ Hey Look..” Xiumin said as he, Tao, Lay Jessica, Yoona and Kris who had just came out from their cars looked at the car that stopped.

“ Yuri?” Kris said.

“ Oh my god” Jessica gasped.

 

                Yuri walked out of the car. She looked back at the car and the window went down revealing her bestfriend.

“ Thank you fany”

“ I’ll fetch you later..”

“ No.. no need”

‘ But I don’t want you to take a bus..”

“ But you also have your classes.. Go on.. I’ll be finr”

“ Okay.. just becareful.. and call me every minute aight?”

                Yuri nodded. Tiffany flashes her eye smile before closing the windows and drove off.

 

“ What is she trying to do now?” Yoona said feeling irritated.

“ Her friend’s kinda cute..” Xiumin said.

“ Yeah..” Tao agreed.

“  She’s cute..” Kris said while looking at Yuri.

“ what?” Yoona asked making sure what he heard was right.

                Xiumin elbowed him.

“ Oh… nothing.. heheh.. let’s go.. we’re late..” Kris said.

                Yoona looked at Jessica.

“ She’s looking at the freak..”

“ I’ll start what she started.. “

“ W.A.R” Jessica said.