Forevermore

Forevermore

 

" Are you sure about this?" Tiffany asked obviously worried.

    Yuri nodded weakly and forced a smile. After what happened, she immediately called her father telling him she will be with them going back to states. To start a new family.

" You dont have to force a smile, Yul.. You can cry on my shoulder..." Tiffany said.

     Yuri hugged Tiffany as she sob in her chest.

" Cry it all, Yul. Everything's gonna be fine.."

 

 

 

 

 

      Yuri was deeply hurt. Yoona was right, he doesnt deserve her. For the first time in her life, she loved someone. Unfortunately, he doesnt love her back. Because if he do, he wouldnt let her walk away, he would've held her hand, hug her and tell her he loves her. But he didnt. He just stood there, watching her leave.

" Yul, you're friends are here.." Yuri's reverie was cut when she heard Tiffany from the living room. She closed the zipper of her luggage back before proceeding.

     She was quite shock when she saw Lay and Jessica.

" Hey.." Jessica said softly and gave her a hug.

" Lay told me all about it.. But it will never change the way I think about you Yuri. You're still the Yuri I've adored and respect.. The good person I've learned to love.. You're still my friend Yuri and will forever be.." Jessica said sincerely.

" Thank you very much, Jessica.."

" So.. Tiffany told me about you going back to states with your father.. Are you really serious about it?" Lay said.

    Yuri nodded.

" Im glad I found friends like you two.. But im done here.. and I think I should give my father a chance.. I just hope it would be better.." Yuri said.

" Whatever you decide, black pearl, just dont forget about us.."

" I wont.."

" So your flight will be tomorrow noon, right?" Lay asked.

" Exactly .. which leaves me no choice but to be left here alone.. " Tiffany said.

" Well, If you have a free space, I could move in. I mean my sister Krystal is complaining about me staying in what she call 'her' apartment... " Jessica suggested.

" Actually, that's great idea.. You're so in girl.." Tiffany said as she and Jessica giggled.

    Yuri smiled. At least her friends are happy.