Forevermore

Forevermore

 

                A loud cheers and laughter filled the whole corridor as they watched Yuri..

..

Who had just been thrown a tomato by Kris.

“ Oh god! That was so freaking awesome!!” Tao exclaimed.

                Kris stayed frozen. He cant believe that he had just threw a tomato to her. He looked at her sympathetically.

‘ God!! What have I done?’ he thought.

“ IM so proud of you K,” Yoona said as she hugged him.

“ you !!!!” Lay who had just came, punched Kris straight on the face.

“ What the !” Kris exclaimed as he punched him back.

                Lay doged evry punch Kris throw.

“ What the is your problem, dude!” Kris asked in annoyance.

“ What the is my problem?! Why the hell did you do that/!” Lay shouted.

                Everyone was silenced.

“ Yuri taught you everything Kris! Don’t be a hypocrite. She is the reason why you passed the exams. She taught you everything u want to know.. she helped you for ing god sake! Yet you did this? Shame on you!” Lay exploded.

                Everyone gasped even yoona.

“wh-“

“ Shut up Kris..” Lay cut him off and went to Yuri’s side and helped her.

“ Don’t ever Lay a hand on her again… especially you Yoona.. I knew everything..” Lay said as Yuri and he walked away.

                Kris looked at Yoona confused.

“ I don’t know what he’s talking about..” Yoona said.

                Kris looked at her seriously not believing what she stated.

“ Why? You don’t believe me? Fine!! Believe who you want to believe.. im not important to you anyway..”  Yoona dramatically walked away. Tao and Xiumin pat his back.

                Kris pushed their hands away and walked passed them. He kicked the garbage bin on the way out.

                Kris opened the door of his car, hop in and closed it angrily. He played a music very loud.

”aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” he shouted.

 

“ Why did you took me here?” Yuri asked.

                After she changed, Lay took her to his favorite place.

“ Because you need to be here..”

“ Why would I want to be here?”

“ Stop lying Yuri.. I know you are hurting..”

                She kept silent.. indeed she was hurting.

“ Yuri, Why are you letting them do that? Why don’t you fight back?”

                Yuri kept silent.

“ You were hurt Yuri. What if U feel dizzy or what if fainted? What if----“

“ Lay, why are you doing this? Haven’t I told you to stop being nice to me?” Yuri said ignoring what he said.

“ Im your friend Yuri and---“

“ Do you like me?” Yuri bravely asked.

                Lay became silent.

“ What are -----“

“ I asked you Lay, Do .. You.. like.. me?” Yuri asked again.

                Lay heaved a sigh.