Forevermore

Forevermore

 

    Yuri was still bewildered by the sudden change in her life. Two weeks ago, she was just a normal and weird student walking at the corridor with everybody watching her in disgust. Everything just changed. Everyone in the campus is not bullying her anymore. Jessica, Tao and Xiumin has become her friends now. Lay has been good to her, as always. And finally Kris, her boyfriend. She never thought her life would be like this. Not even in her dreams.

     She looked at every street they passed and became more tense as well. Today, Kris decided to introduce her to his father. She felt a sudden pain in her head and her head spun.

Oh great. Not now please. She thought as she massaged her temples.

" Hey, Are you okay?" Kris who was driving looked at her worried.

" Yes. Im sorry.. Im just... freaking out.. You're father might not want me ..."

     Kris took her hands by his free hands.

"His decision makes no difference Yuri. I love you and that all that matters. So stop freaking out, princess." He said.

 

 

      Yuri looked down as he looked at her from head to toe.

" What is your name again?" He asked.

" Kwon Yuri, sir " she answered.

      It was silence for few minutes. No one dared to talk.

" Kwon Yuri-ssi. I dont want to see you again." Mr. Wu said.

     Yuri was shocked. So does Kris.

" Dad.."

" Kris. You disappointed me again. " He said and walked out.

      Tears were welleng up on her eyes.

She felt his hand entwined with hers and they walked back to the car.

 

" Stop the car.." Yuri said.

" No.. " Kris dis agreed.

" Stop the car, Kris"

" I said No..."

" STOP IT!" Yuri shouted.

     Kris was taken aback. He pulled up the car on the corner of the street. Yuri walked out of the car and started walking.

" Yuri!" He called her but she was ignoring him.

     He sighed and jump out of the car as well and followed her. He kept calling her but was always ignored. He took her hands and make her look at him. She was crying. It breaks his heart.

" Yuri, do--"

" Let me go! "

     He did the opposite. He hugged her instead. She resisted at first but then gave up and cried in his chest.

" Kris... I dont deserve you..." She whispered.

" Shhhh.... I deserve you.. "

" But ---"

" I love you..."

      Kris broke the hug and looked at her in the eyes.

" Always remember... I love you.. And I will never leave you... Screw all of them.. Okay, Princess?"

     Yuri nodded.

" Thank you.." She said.

" na.. I would love to hear 'I Love you' instaead " He joked.

     She giggled.

" I love you.." She finally said.

     Kris slowly lean forward. Yuri closed her eyes as she felt his lips touched her's.

" I must send you home.." He said as they walked back at the car and drove off.