Forevermore

Forevermore

This is it..

The Unveiling of truth..

Drum Rolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"_"

----------------------

      Yuri opened her locker and saw three roses. She smiled. Kris never fails to make her smile even in the saddest time.

" Awwww... Kris is so sweet" Jessica exclained.

" I am" Kris suddenly popped out from nowhere together with Tao and Xiumin.

" And I forgot something---This" Kris said and gave Yuri a peck on her cheeks.

" Thank you,  Kris..."

" I love you too, princess"

" Okay, This is really so sweet... I think I should also have a boyfriend..." Jessica squealed.

" Ahem" Xiumin coughed. Purposely, I should say.

" But I changed my mind.. I am happy being Single...." Jessica took back what she have said earlier.

" Access Denied!!" Tao teased Xiumin while all of them laughed.

 

 

" I pity her.."

" so do I .. Well, she deserves it. Why would she flirt with Kris?"

      Jessica kinked her eyebrow as she heard two people talking behind the other book shelves.

". Yoona told me she'll do something to her.. "

" I just wish that nerd luck.. Yoona's not gonna let this past without doing anything extreme to that freak"

 

" Kwon Yuri is not a freak.." she finally stepped out and confront them.

    The two of them seemed to be surprised.

" You two.. what do you know? What is Yoona's plan?"

" W-we dont know anything.." One of the girl answered.

    Jessica walked closer to them and showed them her ultimate icy glare. The two girls was so damn scared.

" Dont make me want to say it again " She said icily which gave them shivers all over.

" Yoona's gonna confront the fre--Yuri.. Yuri's in danger now.."

" Yoona was dead angry .. so she planned something.. we dont know exactly what she's gonna do.. all she said was that today is Yuri's gonna regret living..."

      Jessica gave them one last coldest stare before leaving the two.

 

     Jessica immediately searched for Yuri but she was nowhere to be found.

" ." she hissed and took her phone from her bag. She was panicking as hell.

" Hello?" She heard from the other line.

" Yuri's in danger.. Find her..." She said.

" Wh-what? I cant unde--"

" Just shut up and find her, Kris.. Yoona's up for something.. Quick!" She said and hung up.

 

 

 

   Yuri was walking when a hand pulled her to the empty side. They stopped and she was surprised to see Yoona.

     Yoona immediately slapped her.

" You mess with the wrong person, freak.. " She said.

    She again slapped her.

" I told you not to flirt with Kris.. Do you actually think she really loves you? You're pathetic! She's only using you.. And look at yourself... You dont deserve him.. And heck, he dont deserve you neither.. wake up.. He is the richest guy here.. I am the richest girl here... and you? You dont even got half of the salary of this freaking school's janitor!!!" Shr said and slapped her again.

     Yuri was hurt. She loves him more than everything, but Yoona's right, Kris dont deserve her. She was going to die.

" This is your last day yuri..." she said and plunged to her.

     Yuri didnt fight back and just let Yoona do what she want to say. Her mind was so occupied by what Yoona's told her. And in a swift mition, Yoona shrieked and she suddenly realized Yoona had took off her bonette.

" Oh my god " Yoona said astonished at what she saw.

    Yuri was bald.

" Yuri wha---" Kris's voice took their attention.

         Yuri instantly froze. Now her mind was in blank as she stared at Kris's surprised look.

" So this explain why you always wear this" Yoona said.

     And then Lay and Jessica also came and witnessed everything. She heard Jessica gasped.


" Yoona, Go away...please" Lay said.

" Who are you to--"

" I Said GO!!!!" Lay shouted.

" Fine! " Yoona said and walked away.

" Yuri.... " Jessica murmured and slowly walked toward her but Lay immediately took her hand.

" Let's leave them.." He said.

    Jessica nodded and both she and Lay walk away.

    There was a deafening silence. Yuri was looking down while Kris looked at her with an unknown expression.

" Yuri I--"

" Stop... please...let's just stop this... Im freaking tired of all this.. I get it.. You dont deserve me... You deserve someone else... "

" Yu---"

" Im dying.... Please.. dont make this much harder... I love you Kris.... " She said and run away.

     Kris stay footed. Still managing to let all of it sink in his mind.