Forevermore

Forevermore

 

" So, mind to tell me what's with you and my Fany?" Yuri asked Lay as they walked at the corridor with Lay carrying her books.

" What's with me and Tiffany-ssi? What do you mean?" He asked obviously confused.

" Oh Lay, I saw you blushed yesterday... You like my best friend, don't you?" Yuri kept on teasing him.

    I Like You Kwon Yuri. He thought as he he looked at her teasing him.

" I dont know what you're saying..."

" Liar.."

" No I am not..." Lay said as he held her hands.

" Lay....."

     The two was silenced when Kris called them up. Yuri immediately pullef her hands away from him.

" Oh.. what's up Kris?..." Lay asked

" I just wanna remind you about our practice later.. See you.." Kris answered. He gave Yuri a small smile and continued walking.

" What's with him?" Lay said.

" I dont know.. come on.." Yuri said and continued to walk. Lay followed suit. She looked back at Kris and caught him staring back at her again. He gave her a smile again.

 

 

 

 

 

" Tell me... How did K knew about it?!" Yoona shouted over Jessica. They were at the Cheering squad's changing room.

     Jessica looked down. She was guilty but somehow, she felt relieved that finally, Yoona has stopped torturing Yuri.

" I asked you Jessica! Who the hell told Kris about ----"

" Its me... I told him about it" Jessica finally whispered.

" God Jessica! How idiot can you be? Why the hell did you told him about this ! Are you out of your ing mind? You really are an Idiot! You useless slu----"

" Stop It!!!" Jessica shouted back.

     Yoona was silenced.

"D-did you .. just talked back?! at me!!!" Yoona said astonished and angry.

" Yes I did! You know what, I am not out of my mind Yoona! and I am not an Idiot! I dont regret telling Kris about it and I will never do. Becuase I did the right decision... I think being friends with you is a bad idea.. Actually, we never really became friends. You just used me. I was the only one that actually thinks we're bestfriends. And I'm too naive to see it but now that Im finally back on my senses, I wont let myself be used again...  Oh! And dont you ever call me a ! It fits you better..." Jessica said and leave her frozen.

 

 

 

" Hi "

    Yuri looked up and was quite shock and confused to see Jessica infront of her. Yuri closed the book she was reading.

" Oh no.. Please dont be scared.. I actually came here to.... say sorry.. I know I treat you wrongly and rudely... Im sorry Kwon Yuri-ssi." Jessica said as she bowed her head while continuously apologizing.

    Yuri stood up and moved closer to Jessica.

" no.. Jessica-ssi it's okay.. no need to apologize many times... I've forgiven you.. stop apoligizing.." Yuri said.

     Jessica looked at her and suddenly hugged her.

" Thank you ... Can.... we be friends?" Jessica said.

" O-of c-course..." Yuri said.

    Jessica let go and looked at Yuri again.

" You're a good person Yuri. " She said.

 

 

 

----------

Ayun lang...ajahahahaha..Yulsic at the end... :) Hope you enjoyed...Yuri was indeed a good person.

 

Sorry for the late updates..

Im not really feeling well, I've been sick for about three days but heck, Im still going to school..

And Im also part of our school's Ethnic dance representative and we'll compete next week so it just add the pressure...

but Im not gonna disappoint my precious readers..

thanks for the love!! stay safe...

I <3 YulTi