Forevermore

Forevermore

 

" Im happy for the both of you.... " Lay said.

     The wind blowing was blowing.

" We can still talk here... right?" Yuri said.

     They were at Lay's favorite place.

" We can, but its not like before... "

      Yuri nodded.

" You're precious to me Yuri. So if you believe that you belong to him.... Promise me you wont let anyone hurt you... Remember.. I will always be here for you... When you need me... " Lay said.

     Yuri hugged him.

" Thank you Lay... Thank you for everything.."

 

 

 

" Hi! Yu---- Kris?" Tiffany said as she opened the door for Yuri.

 

" So? You and my Yuri is....."

      Kris nodded. While Yuri is hiding her face. I've never been this embarrass.  Yuri thought. 

     Tiffany looked at him unsure and then at Yuri. Yuri gave her a 'let's-talk-about-this-later'. Tiffany seemed to understand and looked back at Kris.

" Young man. Yuri is my treasure. I hate seeing her cry... So If you ever make my Yuri cry, I swear, Im gonna cut you into pieces. Imma kick your ... When I say it, i'll definitely do it. " Tiffany said.

    Kris nodded.

" Just dony break her heart... She's very precious to me.." Tiffany said more softly.

" Dont worry Tiffany-ssi... I wont..." Kris said and squeezed Yuri's hands.

     

 

 

" Kwon Yuri ! what the heck is on your mind!"

    Tiffany was angry and Yuri knew it. Whenever she mention her full name, it was all she need to convince that her bestfriend was angry. She looked down.

" You are telling me that He doesnt know about your state.God, Yuri. You are seriously making me nuts! "

   She kept silent. She dont wanna make an argument with her.

" What?! say something!! are you just gonna give me that silent treatment?! Kwon Yuri.. "

" But I love hin Fany! Am I not allowed to love?!! "

" You know that's not what I mean Kwon Yuri. We both know that you are suffering some freaking sick disease!"

" Thats the whole point! For the first time in my freaking miserable life, I have learned to love a person! This is the first time, I actually felt loved by someone!"

" But I do Love you!"

" You know that that's not what I mean Tiffany! I love him and thinking about the fact that he loves me back, just made me feel complete.. It's easy for you to dump random people because you are normal many adored you, loves you... but Tiffany you're not me! He is the only one who made me feel what I am feeling right now."

" But--"

" But what? Damn! I hate myself! I hate everything about me! I hate my life! I hate this freaking Cancer!!!"

     Tiffany softened after seeing her cry. She immediately hugged her.

" Im sorry Yul. Please stop crying.. Dont hate yourself.. please... I am just afraid he might treat you different after he discovered about your condition.. I dont wanna see you hurt... Please forgive me..." Tiffany said.

" Its alright Fany. I know it... Dont worry, im gonna tell him about it soon.." She said between sobs.

" Im sorry Yul. I cant believe I actually made you cry.. Gosh, I hate myself.." Tiffany said.

" No you dont. I cried without reason.."

    Tiffaby giggled.

" Dork" She muttered.

 

     As expected, everyone was looking at them. They were walking hand in hand. She could hear what others are actually gossiping about which made it more uncomfortable to her.

" Hey... Dont mind them, princess.. Im here.." Kris said and held her hand more tightly as they continued to walk.

 

" Dude are you serious about this?" Xiumin asked as soon as Kris entered his room afyer sending Yuri to her room.

" Serious about what?"

" Dude, You walked hand in hand with that freak?"

       Kris glared at him icily.

" I told you not to call her that, haven't I?" He said in an angry yet low voice.

" Okay, Im sorry.. so, seriously?"


" Xiu, I love her and I am serious.. So please, if you guys are truely my friend, accept it or just leave me..."

" Im on you Kris.. You know that.." Xiumin said.

" Yeah, me too" Tao agreed.

" Thanks..."

" Kris!" They all looked at the owner of the voice.

    Xiumin rolled his eyes. It was Yoona.

Yoona walks toward Kris.

" What are they talking about? is true?" She asked obviously irritated.

" About what?"

" Oh . Dont act dumb Kris... you walked hand in hand with Yuri! was that one of your plan to piss me off more?!"

" No its not a plan Yoona. Yuri is MY girlfriend.. And I.LOVE.HER "

     Yoona gasped.

" Wh-what did you say? Are you telling me that, you break up with me for that..... freak?! "

" Yes I did.. Now will you please get out of ny sight? or better yet, get lost..." Kris said.

" I cant believe this... this is not over Kris.... Dont let that freak be alone... Because if you do, she's dead..." Yoona said and get out of the room.

 

------

:)