Forevermore

Forevermore

 

                Tiffany smiled as she entered the apartment. She can smell the delicious foods. Yuri is probably cooking. Her smile widen when, she can hear Yuri singing. She swear, Yuri’s voice is the most soothing voice she had ever heard.

 

“  Sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona? Nune hwahk ttwi janha
Beire ssayeo isseodo naneun twinkle ti—oh!” Yuri stopped singing when she felt a pair of arms sneak around her slim waist.

“ I see the Kkabyul is kicking back again… Why are you so happy?”  Tiffany asked and sat at the kitchen seat after giving Yuri a peck on her cheeks.

“ Why? Do I have a reason to be happy?”

“ Oh come on Yul.. Tell me..”

            Yuri chuckled.

“ Well, Let see, I have an apartment, I go to school and I have the best bestfriend ever! Here’s ‘Pasta KKabyul version’” Yuri said as she sat6 next to Tiffany.

            Tiffany giggled and tasted the Pasta. As expected, it was amazing.

“ I bet you like it. You are totally speechless” Yuri boasted.

“ Yuck.. This tastes awful..” Tiffany pretended tochoke.

            Yuri laughed heartily.

“ You in Lying. You know that?”

            They both laughed.

Tiffany couldn’t be so much happier seeing Yuri acting like this.

 

           

            Yuri was walking on the corridor when she saw Lay, Kris w/ Yoona and the rest of their friends. She continued to walk with her head low.

“ Good Morning..” She heard Kris whispered to her as they walk pass each other.

            A small smile crept on Kris’s face as he saw Yuri.

“ Why are you smiling?” Yoona asked him who’s beside him.

“ I have many reasons to smile…” He answered as he secretly glance at Yuri.

 

            After three straight hours of lectures, it’s finally their break. Yuri was about to open her locker when her phone vibrated.

 

Can you come again? Same time just like yesterday? Or can we meet everyday at the music room? Kekekek//’

                                    From: Kris

             Yuri smiled inwardly. Then she opened her locker and notice a piece of paper and open it.

 

‘ Yuri, I cant do it. You mean a lot to me. And pretending I don’t know you is just too hard. I’ll not talk to you if you want but I cant promise to forget you.. I’ll still be here and I’ll still catch you..’

Your friend.

Lay.

            Yuri heaved a sigh. This two men is really growing on her.

 

 

-----

 

So, what can ya'll say? who deserves our Yul?

Is it Lay or Kris?
aahahahah

 

^_^
 

im confuse too.

thanks for reading this chapter..

 oh and by the way,

I like Yuri's Picture,,

so HOT!! (Drooling)

ahahahah