Forevermore

Forevermore

 

                Ms. Kahi entered the room and looked around. Kris is getting impatient.

“ Mr. Wu..”

“ye---yes maam” He stuttered. He is so damn nervous.

“ Your exam results”

                A moment of silence. Kris looked at his two friends worriedly.

‘ Bye bye basketball fame..’ he thought.

“ Mr. Wu, I really cant believe You’ve passed the exams.. you even got the highest scores in all subjects..” Ms. Kahi said.

‘ I passed!’ he thought. He can imagine Yuri’s reaction would be. Yuri’s gonna be proud of him. He pictured Yuri smiling and congratulating him.

 

                Yuri’s phone vibrated. She checked it and realized that she has a message. This is rare. Tiffany doesn’t usually txt her at this time of the day. She opened the message and was shocked to see who it was.

                ‘hey. I need to talk to you.. meet me at the music room. NOW”

                                                From: Kris-oppa

“ what?” She whispered but decided to do what she was ordered to do.

                Yuri entered the music room but there were no signs of Kris.

‘ Oh great .. I’ve been tripped again’ she thought.

                She was about to go.

“ Yuri!” but was stopped when she heard Kris.

                She turned around and was welcomed by a pair of arms enveloped her. The clock sseems to have stopped. The was hug was like of her father. She felt secure.

“Wh-what are you doing?” She asked him.

                Kris broke the hug but was still holding her hands.

“ I passed!! Yuri I passed the exams!” Kris cheered.

“ rea—really?!” Yuri asked in shock.

“ Yes!! That means I’ll still be in the basketball team!!” He said as he hugged her again.

“ And you’ll be Yoona-ssi’s Boyfriend” Yuri said excitedly.

                Kris stopped for a second and broke the hug.

‘yeah right… why did I forgot about that?” He thought as he inched away from Yuri.

“ See? I told you, You can pass the examination.. Congratulations Kris.. Im very happy for you..” Yuri said.

“ Th—thanks…” he said.

“ Well, I should be going.. Congratulations again..” Yuri said and exited the music room.

“ How come I forgot about Yoona..” He whispered.

 

                Yuri walked out of the music room. She started walking but stopped as she felt a stinging pain in her head. She run towards the nearest comfort room and entered a cubicle to throw up.

                She smiled bitterly as she continued to vomit with blood.

 

Kris walked aimlessly on the corridor. Something is bothering him.

“ Kris!!!” Someone called him.

                He looked up and saw Yoona running towards him.

“ Kris…” She said as she hugged him.

                Kris stayed silent. The hug was awkward to him.

“ Kris! Baosi and the Panda told me You passed your exams.. Congratulations..” She said.

                Kris could only smile. What caught him off guard was when Yoona tip toed and Kissed him. He used to dream about this scene. About Yoona kissing him. He didn’t seem to appreciate it now though. Yes. It was great for it was his 1st kiss and Yoona was actually the one who’s kissing him now but he felt… empty.. or somehow there’s missing. Yoona broke the kiss.

“ Im so proud of you K, and I want to tell you that yes.. I’ll be your girlfriend and you’ll be my boyfriend…” Yoona proclaimed excitedly.

                Kris was silent for a moment. So, this is it. Yoona is finally her girlfriend.

“ You seem… not satisfied..dont you want my good news?” Yoona frowned.

“ No… Of course not.. Its just that, what you said didn’t dink in inmy head immediately.. but I am very very happy…” Kris said and smiled as he hugged the girl he’s been dreaming about.

“ Arent you gonna say something?” Yoona asked.

“ Well, what can I say? I’ve already told you many times.. I like you.. I really do…” Kris said.

                Yoona giggled.